Siberian suing with Bethesda for Fallout 4, blaming the game in the loss of his wife and work

Photo: Kai Pfaffenbach / Reuters i>

Creating any game, the developers have to be very careful. Otherwise, gamers can begin to blame the creator of the game in the development of resistant according to "game the drug." This is what a gamer from Siberia - he accused the studio Bethesda is that because of the addiction to the Fallout 4, he lost his wife and work. Gamer says the company responsible for all their troubles, and requires Bethesda's 500 th. Rubles. Siberian states that starting to play in Fallout 4 and did not know that the game will be exciting, because of which he could not break away from passing until they passed all.

This problem is not a teenager, and at quite an adult, 28-year-old resident of Krasnoyarsk. Having started the passage, the gamer simply could not break away from the toys. Three weeks later he was sitting at the PC screen, day and night, almost without getting up. As a result, the fan Fallout fired, plus his wife left him. And with gamer friends stopped talking.

Moreover, Siberian hardly slept and ate - iz for that his health was undermined.

"If I knew that this game can be addictive, I would not play it. I would not buy any of her or wait for the New Year holidays have to start passing, "- said a gamer.

A resident of Krasnoyarsk now wishes to get the courts to 500 thousand rubles from Bethesda Game Studios and studios, which are located Fallout 4.

In Russia, this is one of the first such lawsuits, which can become a "touchstone". If the studio is found guilty, the court will contact other gamers (not necessarily the players in Fallout).

In a world like this has happened. So, in 2010, a resident of Hawaii sued the developer Lineage II. Craig Smallwood (Craig Smallwood) demanded payment, claiming that none of that would have started to play, if I knew that the game is so highly addictive. Surprisingly, the judge agreed with his opinion, obliging NCsoft, Developer "ruler", to pay all legal costs of the plaintiff, its accumulated six months of the lawsuit.

Fallout 4 - a video game from Bethesda Softworks production Bethesda Game Studios, the sequel to Fallout 3. The game is the fifth part of the series. On the territory of Russia and the CIS is localized by SoftKlab. Now the opportunity to print any object from games on a 3D printer . How much you have gone Fallout 4?
A few days Week 2-3 weeks or more < / do not pass and will not Voted 1351 people. Abstain 504 people. Only registered users can participate in the survey. Sign , please.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/268066/

Tags

See also

New and interesting