Shooting without risk to life (17 photos, 1 video)

In our country, we must be ready for everything ... even to fire. In many ways, that is what I have and I love my country ... because traveling to America and Europe never ever find so much drive (although different in Africa and had to run and shoot ... but that's another story!). But how to get the desired shooting skills, without taking part in the elections revolutions?
It turns out that there is in Moscow a place where you will learn to properly handle a weapon.

Those who travels a lot on the Ring Road in the vicinity of Kashira highway, this place is familiar. It is here that "parked" battle tank and fighter combat (due to lack of lighting to photograph the last failed). And this place is called the "Shooting Club" Object ".

I got there quite by accident - I was called by one of the former leaders, who now joined the Board of Directors of the "object" and asked to arrange a test drive blogging club. Bloggers I know a lot, I can drum up, so did not give up. So the color of the Russian blogosphere was in the "object"

While waiting for latecomers, I walked around the club with the camera. For people here shooting a paradise.
Sorry, the store is only selling accessories and clothing, and you can not buy a Desert Eagle!

6 shooting galleries for the development of various skills of practical shooting.

It is here that are trained fighters of antiterrorist special forces "Alpha"!

It is here that are trained fighters of antiterrorist special forces "Alpha"!

All together, it's time to learn to shoot. To enter the gallery one must have a passport (without it will not give weapons), headphones and goggles. Bounce is still there, and the eyes should be protected!

Weapons for any man - something magical. You can not logically explain why all of us because it fascinates and attracts. And when before you lies 15 pieces of combat pistols, and even such well-known as the Glock, Luger and Sig Sauer, the whole body tremble! As it turned out, was still trembling and out of the very powerful HVAC system, which allows the shooter to not breathe powder gases

So I got my favorite gun. Swiss Sphinx ... the most expensive of those that were provided to us for shooting (about 4,000 euros). HOW IT in the hand !!! As if it made for me

After a short but capacious instruction on safety, to paint and get the ammo and weapons.

Everyone put 100 rounds (which are made specifically for "object"), a lot!

Beautifully

All right, it's time to shoot! Start with a simple (a simple cardboard target, shoot from 10 meters), further complicate the exercise (high-speed shooting, sniping, shooting with the movement, and so on).

The process is so fascinating that 100 rounds of ammunition and 1, 5 hours of time run out very quickly.

Want more and more, but for today we finish. At the end of the training was general competition among bloggers. The winner, by the way, the girl

Last look at the favorite gun ...
By the way, these nakleechka beige taped over the hole in the target. If you change the target after each exercise, you can splurge))

And finally, video sapovich, perform exercises on the high-speed shooting.

P.S. On the most important. Shoot of military weapons in a safe environment, as it turned out, very inexpensive. Shot of Russian weapons worth a total of 18 rubles, and from imported - 25 rubles. For club members, held 9 training levels (takes about a month), the cost of firing is reduced to 12 rubles! All information on the website of "Object" theobject.ru.

Hence the question! Who is ready with me during the week to go and shoot? In the evening, 8-9 o'clock after work.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting