As the son of parents eyes opened

An old man went to live with his son, daughter and four-year grandson. His hands shook, his eyes badly seen, he was hobbling gait. The family ate together at the table, but the old grandfather's shaky hands and poor eyesight made the process difficult. Pea poured from a spoon on the floor when he pinched in the hands of the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.
Son and daughter in law became increasingly irritated because of this.
- We must do something, - said the son. - I've had enough of it noisy eating, spilled their milk, and food spills on the floor.
Husband and wife decided to put a separate small table in the corner. There Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. After double-grandfather broke a plate, he began serving food in a wooden bowl. When someone from the family briefly glanced at his grandfather, sometimes he had tears in his eyes, because he was all alone. Since then, the only words he had heard in his address were quip when he dropped a fork or spilled food.
Four year old boy watching everything silently. One evening before supper, the father noticed him playing with wood chips on the floor. He gently asked the kid:
- What do you do?
Just trusting the boy replied:
- I'm making a little bowl for you and Mom, from which you eat, when I grow up.
The boy smiled and continued to work. These words are so stunned parents that they were speechless. Then the tears streamed down their faces. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
That evening the husband came to the grandfather, took her hand and gently led him back to the family table. All the remaining days he ate with his family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife is no longer worried when dropped fork, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.
Children unusually perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds are always carefully treats the information they consume. If they see us patience, supporting an atmosphere of love in the house, they will copy this behavior rest of his life. The wise parent realizes that every day lays kirpichek the future of their child. Let's be reasonable builders and worthy role model.

According to the fable of Leo Tolstoy Old Grandfather and grandson

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting