Buying phones

Went to buy the phone. At work, just gave a second sim card and the old did not want me. Criterion was simple - no more than 1000r. To keep the battery is good, no internet, cameras and more. Because normal smartphone is, what else? Well went to the site, choose the model, everything. Went with a girl in the shop in the evening.

The store must say the sheer excitement. All that is looking selected. There's also witnessed a conversation with a client seller Man - "I need a cover on the phone", "What model?", "Android!". The guy probably is not the first time such a hearing, yet finds out what model is needed, provides cover. In parallel, the daughter with her mother draws a loan for Galaxy S3 (People you mad ??? why buy phone credit that you can not afford ???) daughter happy, mom probably too :) but everything was very proud of all selected . The guy is simply not the seller takes out, running back and forth, opening shows.

At my request - "show phone" 2 times responds "I'm sorry, all wait" and runs on. where the people watching all of these sensory delights and more. when runs again, I again ask to show phone. He wanted to say a phrase already on duty, but first asks casually - and you what model? [Next]

I loudly - Nokiyu 100!

You should have seen the guy's face :) he stopped, smiled easily, where to run it does not matter, quietly coming to the window gets phone and understanding facial expressions - look! )

We continue the dialogue. Already loud, I think 100% hearing. And the girl buys S3 and people to choose other miracle of technology.

-And What functions have?
 - NO! :))
Wh-What?
 - Just call!
 - The Internet is?
 - NO!
-Blyutuz?
-NO!
-Fotokamera?
-Where?
How much keeps the battery?
 - 800 hours!)
-Good?
 - YES I DO! (Attention) I have a! :)))))))))
-BEREM!))

You should have seen the faces of the other people on this dialog :))))

Thank you guy for your understanding, you have done me in the evening!))) Nice to remember!
© Berhamor

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting