I decided to brag about the apartment I bought for myself, but she didn’t react as I expected.

It is believed that cash-purchase - it's always something suspicious. “Why not through a bank, why not through a savings account?” Maybe the money was made in a dishonest way? And all that. It so happens that modern people often face distrust and suspicion. Especially from the state.

But, believe me, it happens that buying an apartment without too much noise is not necessary in order to do some criminal business. Just so that your relatives and acquaintances do not know about it. Happiness loves silence, so to speak. Therefore, some people hide their sudden acquisition for as long as they can from prying eyes.

Buying an apartment for cash My daughter has already reached the fourth ten. And in all that time, she didn't know what a real, paid job was. I paid for her all my life, and then her husband joined. You want to ask me how this happened? And I'll tell you, it's all about the wrong upbringing and my isolation from my family.

I'm 58 now. I spent less than half of it away from my family and friends. Everything made money for a better life. But I did not pay attention to the fact that time flies quickly, and you still have to live. Anyone who has worked in other countries will understand me. Sad or not, I don't know. But now it's my time.

My old mom lives with my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter. But don't worry. The conditions are more than comfortable. During my trips, I managed to earn a decent amount, for which a good two-storey house was built in the countryside. Every month I gave money to my daughter for this purpose.

I’ve never had any questions about design or interior design. I wanted to think it would be a dream home. From time to time, my daughter would send me pictures of the work she had done and brag about what another good solution she had come up with. And when she got married, her son-in-law also began to give advice about the house. I never said no, I said do it at your own discretion.

My mother was glad that I was not lost in a foreign country and could even help them financially. But at the same time, she missed me. It was mutual. But if you're going to do something right, get out of your emotions.

Then my granddaughter was born. The daughter hinted that they did not have enough money. My son-in-law's not doing the job. For the use of unfinished house come crazy bills, and the child needs attention. But by then I had already received a pay rise and just kept sending money. Six months later, the house was fully built. All we have to do is bring in new furniture.

But that was only half of my plan. I worked harder because I knew my job wasn’t over. You see, when an adult lives most of his life alone, he is unlikely to want to change this way of life. Even if he is surrounded by only his family. That's how we're made.

So I started packing myself for a separate apartment. Spending on the family became much less, so it was going well. A couple of weekend jobs. A little there, a little here. The main thing is to keep in your mind a picture of what you are striving for. And then it will work out. That's what I did. Eventually, I got what I wanted and started thinking about going home.

When the family heard this news, they were very happy. We agreed to have a big party, but only for our own. To be as comfortable as possible, but with taste. That's what happened. I was picked up at the airport and taken home. We had a party. Showed every centimeter of the house, repairs and everything that was possible. My mother was especially happy to see me.

After a couple of weeks, making sure my family didn't need anything, I went to an agent. I got a nice guy who knows his business. After 10 days, he found me a suitable option, which I bought. Three-bedroom apartment near the center. At the same time, I found out where to buy good furniture. So, in a fairly short time, I managed to implement everything I planned.

The first thing I did was invite my daughter in. So to say, brag, before the official newcomer. My taste was formed more based on foreign fashion. So I wondered how an ignorant person would appreciate it. Maybe it's not even worth it here at home, who knows. But my daughter loved it.

And when I said that I would settle here in the near future, my daughter stared at me with her big eyes, with resentment and misunderstanding. It turned out that she was thinking that she and her husband would move to an apartment in the city. My mother and I will live in the house. After all, young people love the city more, and my mother and I would already like to breathe fresh air and drink spring water.

You have to think of that. Of course, I said it wouldn't happen. When they built the house with my money, I didn't go there. It was all their project. And I need peace and solitude. Why in the city? Because I've lived a huge part of my life, you could say, in a metropolis. I am not going to change my habits.

Then the daughter took out her last, stupid and inappropriate trump card. She accused me of not being with her all her life. I left one, and if it wasn't for my grandmother, I don't know what would have happened to her. And now she should not raise her daughter, but look after her grandmother. It's all because of me. And so on and so forth.

Can you imagine what a bad mother I am that made my daughter go to the length of her life not to hit a finger? Her job was to look after an elderly man who still walks on his own. It's just a nightmare. But as you can see, I stayed with mine. The apartment will only be mine. I don't need any other people here. That's not why I gave away the hard-earned money. Not for that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting