I do not touch anything, did not see and did not take!

Recently in my apartment came an experiment. I talked to my mother on the phone. Well, how to talk ... Talk to my mother on the phone - it literally means just listening to it. I decided that timed and will listen without inserting a single word, not even my mother diluting mute nod. After one hour and seven minutes, my mother asked, "Well ... vooot you listening to me?" One hour and seven minutes. I washed the dishes, wiped all the surfaces in the kitchen, and even endured his mother to the toilet with you. Cat had to wake up, eat, sit on the balcony and scratch cover.

Today ... For many years I kept that is dear to my heart. Storyboards, which drew to Timur Bekmambetov's own films "Day Watch". It was my first film, I did not understand then do not differ from the Compendium of the shutter, just terribly afraid, everything is recorded and carefully collected all the leaves. Until today, I considered myself a secret keeper of storyboards, who personally drew Timur ink. Up to this day. Until my mother came. I never got to cook pickle. Mom asked to pull out of the bag with a jar pickles in my own way. I take a jar and see that my mother wrapped her leaves with the most shots. I said, "Where did you get?" She said she was looking for and that's paper - found in my archive. And that would have broken the bank, it would have never dovezla. I had a feeling that I had been robbed and stripped of anything else. But my mother told me that I am guilty. It also proposed to reflect that important to me: some drawings or dear mom?

His own mother had nothing confesses. In no where to put my jacket ("I do not touch anything!"), Nor where my passport ("I took nothing!"), Or where the cat ("I did not see anything!"). If it is removed, it is then easier to buy new than to find. And now ... the Bank's own way of cucumber wrapped in very dear to my heart storyboard.

And I always thought that that's Timur will stand on the stage and get an Oscar, and I will turn to the children and say, "Come on, pull out of the box of the folder. Yes, that drew Him! "And then we have sold this folder and lived by the sea (the window on the second floor from ceiling to floor with views of the bay). But no. Today we have a pickle.

In the photograph a scene from "Day Watch": at the birthday party of Yegor dark forces begin to rage. Yegor looks under the table and saw that instead of legs with one hoof guest. Paper, ink, A4. T. Bekmambetov 2006

© eprst2000

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting