Heroic dog

Dog stranglehold grabbed the offender and took a knife, which was intended for his young mistress.
Julia refuses to start another dog, afraid to betray the memory of Daniel
In Moscow, fighting dog was tragically killed by being stabbed in the heart, trying to protect his 21-year-old mistress of Julius Drozdov attacked her rapist. The student was walking with a dog in the yard when she was attacked from behind on the man with the knife. Brave Daniel reacted instantly and rushed to a maniac.

- My favorite best friend, Daniel, my protector, my sweet boy - Julia was crying. - I have not even had a presentiment of disaster, with a smile, he watched Danya sports. An unidentified man grabbed me from behind and knocked to the ground. A knife that was meant to me, my friend took over.

Powerful punch blade went right into the heart of the brave dog. Daniel died, but managed to scare the perpetrator, who cried in surprise, what attracted the attention of people walking on a platform that called the police.

- I have described the offender and a few hours later he was detained - says Julia. - Who is the suspect, who was a citizen of Tajikistan, held under "attempted murder and rape," he will have to answer for the death of another, and my favorite. It has been proved that the dog I was protected.

Mother Julia offered to buy another dog, but she can not betray the memory of Daniel.

- During the interrogation, the offender has asked me to forgive him, but I can not forgive him, - says the student. - I want him to be aware of and suffered, as my friend. I'll never forget you, my dog, my protector. I love you, and I do not have enough you madly. Forgive me.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting