Twenty of the best quotes of Dr. Bykov

Rapidly evolving to bipedal and me!

You said if I take interns, I'll be in clover skate. Where is my oil? I want to ride in it!

Do not try to put down words into sentences. Is not your, Lobanov, not yours!

- You want me help you?
- All my life I was afraid to hear it from ...
venereologist
Levin, among the things that really interest me in life, the question of your personality is somewhere between the problems of migration Long-eared Owl, and features of the taxation in the Congo.

Remember! If you disconnect to the brain, you have to turn the phone on. Something of that should always work.

Natanych! Do not worry! As for the grandfather she obviously got excited. You're more like the grandmother on

Lobanov, keep your thousand. Buy at her brains, or a book on medicine. Better book! I'm afraid your body will reject the brain!

For hours only pill must be taken! And dominate and humiliate at any time!

Forget about the color of your diplomas and that in them is written the word "doctor". It's a lie. You do not know a damn

At your age, and without proper treatment, it's like in a bathtub with a crocodile: interesting, but time is short.

I do not know what you're guided, Lobanov - I exclude the logic immediately.

Yes, it was full of viruses - it's computer venereologist!

So, I did not realize that for a strike? Lenin, come down from the armored car and you mindless proletariat, join their leader and quickly won to build their hopelessly dark future!

- Lobanov, and what are you doing here?
- Like what?! I fly!
- And ... well, as the flight?

Clinical idiots should keep the group! One by one you are lost.

Natanych, you will surely unsurpassed connoisseur of women's bodies, but the female soul for you, as the iPhone for macaques.

Nastya, well, this is so? You're, like, thought and still nonsense said!

Sorry, Lobanov, palm stupidity goes to Levin, he earned honestly.

- If for sex I have to say that I love you, okay! I love you.
- Bulls and ham you bastard!
- So I get undressed?
- Take off your clothes.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting