Few words about 3D Wall

I work in pairs with one person, who has recently opened its stucco shop (I have been searching for clients, it - manufacturing).
I called a customer and said, I want to try to do 3D wall (the new rage in the subject furnish rooms, the market is the market - it is necessary to come up with something new). 3D wall made of tiles, which is a relief in 5-15 millimeters (if you need to see it - Yandex will help). So, this person makes the best 3D wall of MDF and sells azhno 4,500 per square meter (nifigasebe !!!).
Objective: to break off baryg selling 3D wall of polyurethane from 1600 rubles per m2 and 4500 m2 if MDF.
And that's what we've got. To start kneaded plaster:

Pre-made form of raw rubber:

Filled with a mixture made:

Distributed evenly:

Smooth aluminum profile

As long as you do not know how much you need to mix plaster - a lot of the excess is that just vybrasvyvayutsya:

The result is a neat rovnenkie plitochki with smooth edges:

Few physical sizes:

20 millimeters deep

And now look at the source code and the result:

And another:

The result was a prototype for Chela, who wants to give people a choice in price and not some Kaunos from a mixture of glue (which by the way megakrasivo lit) and sawdust, and from natural materials - gypsum, which is strong, does not burn, and if necessary - to cover damage can easily:

Fasting without Kote - it's not fast, therefore kote from the workshop for YaPovtsev!

End. The final photo will outline poured lion. The result is a product that is ready to sell everything and everyone with delivery in Moscow and Moscow Region in just 1000 rubles per 1 square meter, which does not burn, does not melt, you can paint as you like, to cover the gap, turning the wall into a solid slab and looks much prettier than Kaunos polyurethane!
You can see the post in my LJ dimoheha.livejournal.com/799358.html - I wrote it poofitsialnee without kote. According to the rules for the current Jaap advertising money.

So - here's a lion!
FSE!

Posted in [mergetime] 1355050348 [/ mergetime]
I forgot to add from myself: Do you like the product and the price itself, oblamyvayuschayaya baryg the most eggs? If yes, then we do a whole line of products, which is not represented properly in Russia.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting