Pearl TV presenter Elena Malysheva

1. A start transmission now we want a column, which is very loved. I Normal?
2. Do you want to die with a beautiful smile - we will provide it.
3. We see that entered into a second marriage with traces of the former. Ay-ay-ay!
4. In this age of madness ... is contraindicated (EM of the makeup after 40)
5. Chili is very pungent. Volodya, we want you to try a sip. We need to know what you have going on in your mouth. Kusnete? Prepare a glass of water. Griz! Wait with water, it still is not bad. What is bad? Wait, do not give - Now take a look what's going on. This is interesting: what makes peppers? What - really burn? .. Some people eat pepper and die.
6. Germanshaich, go here! Now we will commit conceived in a test tube!
7. Silver can not be washed in the dishwasher with steel instruments, otherwise they will darken!
8. Water - water. 0 calories. Only the water we drink. All other drinks - food. They we eat.
9. Unfortunately, when you get up from the bed, you do not control yourself.
10. Medicine - the only thing most logical science.
11. Today in our kitchen being unusual. When I say 'creature', I do not mean you, Dmitri.
12. Cleaning the house does not need to do very carefully, so that the microbes were not addictive.
13. If you zavetrilsya salad, it can refresh by adding a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, and a refrigerator. And then you can entertain guests!
14. Dr. Shubin little is at home, because a lot of work, not because you think!
15 - How many times a week to wash the TV remote? - Two! - Let's not bigotry. At least one.
16. At our curtain in the bathroom there are bacteria, viruses, mold and slices of the human body, we wash off.
17. Almonds should be stored in the freezer. Since there is oil. And we keep the oil in the refrigerator.
18. Remember: Smart in the head - curves and back - straight!
19. Larisa unmarried. But we are confident that she will soon be married soon. Look how fast it chopped egg.
20. And now the lone doctor Prodeus holding the hand of the lonely woman. You understand that this is your chance, woman?
21. Another piece of advice I read in an American book! Rubber slippers! This is a wonderful pots for flowers! At home I have these sneakers dangle infinitely! I do not know what to do with them! And you can beat them in the hallway!
22. Fish catch that they were not killed by the cleaning. Worst case - to climb into the tank and handed it to dig, and so on. Because then a meeting with salmonella is provided to you.
23. A lot of people do not need nature.
Runny nose - is the foundation of all evil!
24. 7 months - this is not the situation, and the specific pregnancy.
25. Clueless survive for as long as nature took.
26. Modern medicine allows a woman to die before surgery.
27. The most recent studies have shown that the food - it's drugs.
28. We have hair under their arms, which allow ... freely move his arms, there is hair in the groin area that is designed to freely move his legs.
29. How can we today was good, with Shubin, stripped to the waist.
30. A person simply speaking, without using any Latin farts.
31. This program is to ensure that at least something good happened in your life.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting