A young guy in a difficult situation in Vietnam

Today, my friend from Vladivostok wrote to me that her friend went for a vacation to Vietnam. On one of the tours guide I told her that since November they have appeared in the village Russian guy, he came to rest, he was beaten, robbed, he lost his memory and now homeless people in the neighborhood, out of pity, he fed the locals.

It seems to be an incredible story, but on January 6, a café Tatiana saw a young man entering there, dirty and ragged, the hostess gave him a bowl of rice and water, and while Tatiana take the phone to shoot the guy, he was gone. Going to the café owner, I tried to find out how to find it ... and the hostess pulled out his passport, which he had left her for a meal at his first parish there. According to him, the guy arrived in Vietnam on November 16 was supposed to leave on December 6.

Alexander Bulygin, born in 1984, the birthplace of the city of Tyumen.
But he could live in any city of our motherland. The Russian Embassy in Vietnam sent a letter, but can someone recognizes him, he can look for relatives. Can someone tell them? The guy is clearly not in itself, talking to himself, grimacing.
Photos of the passport and signs cafe where he periodically appears.

With Ineta.

Two

Three

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting