Mr. Hung will feed you ... you would put Mrs Thanh

Let us in the right food: first to awaken the appetite goes aperitif beautiful photo, and then we will continue to absorb Vetnamchik

Of course, of course - on the road for the first time back, closing on an airplane eye - represents just nonsense bredyachy Burn amerikosy village in the jungle, broken shack, which sit in conical hats poor timid Vietnamese everywhere impassable mud and pouring tropical rain, slippery roads from which the machine constantly dumped into the jungle ...

The evil little eyes of ordinary Vietnamese only occasionally stretched his mouth in white-toothed smile like a rabbit, when you give the kids candy.

When you come - in English - do not say any more atoms mikongovets partisans not understanding that you're not the Yankees - and will take a machete per head is less than you ...

Malarial mosquitoes everywhere, people get sick and die on the streets from yellow fever, they were not even buried. Baaalin - vaccination is not done, it is a pity not to turn the plane back ...

They eat dogs of course - on the first snakes - the second, dessert - bread with dirty cane sugar in banana leaves ... That's it - the stomach is already boiling.

Phone they can not be - where, it's Vietnam, there is no sewage system?

These are the visions ...

Ha ha - I'm still buying the tickets directly at the Embassy of Vietnam - Tverskaya This Embassy Now Add pepper and self-directed me to the airplane nightmares.

Who was there - saw a lone shabby dirty rug near the "reception" next to torn sofa, where five Vietnamese sitting.

Dilapidated walls and creaky old doors with locks from the last century, with go to buy a ticket can only be through - dirty water dispenser, near which sartirno-pepper scents added Bringing dirty dishes past me, nearly Vietnamese poured me some sauce ...

But !!! Such "Vietnamese horrible visions" - permanently dispelled service in Vietnam Airlines plane - from entering the interior neat Boeing (and I thought, there are bags of instant noodles to eat lying on the floor), then before lunch menu gave (!!!) (fig currently - we're not even in business class) - and could be on the menu to choose a main dish of the two, the food is delicious in the plane, sweet chirping good perenakrashennyh Vietnamese styuardesy!

We mean that ultimately planned? We bought tickets at the Moscow Embassy to Hanoi with transfer immediately to Danang - the South China Sea coast there and it is, in general, it was our goal, sea, the sea, a bottomless world ... the weather, of course, have looked more at home - will be +25.

Drawn like a picture of the solar Vietnam and advice to read the forums were everywhere - they do not burn in the sun

Came then Hanoi - and was stunned - overcast, drizzle some stuff from the sky rare, but nasty, fog, and +19 ... In general, all the conditions for yellow fever

Well - we go out on the street it is not necessary - it is necessary to wait for transplantation in Danang.

That's outside the airport:

Who will be sitting as we have in the Hanoi airport - go to the far right panaramnym cafe with a view of the runway - there are awesome!

For stakanischem fresh mango juice and strong coffee with macaroons and a beautiful view of the endless - were forgotten once all hmary

Time was in bulk at the airport - even saw UAZ native Vietnamese military, as it turned out - only to them and go

Do you remember that I come from the automotive theme ... why squander scrolling if they are not interested in my retreat in the direction of Vietnam's automobile ...

Landmarks Airport - have made it clear to me the origin of the Chevrolet Lacetti - is conceived by the "sports car" was named Daewoo:

And the founder of his South Korean designers, developers ...

What can, it appears, with the machine to make a chrome rear molding - even Lacetti looks like a business-class

Okay, how long it is short - we landed in Danang - and the weather there was the sun in spite of the whole of North Vietnam!

A little bit about Danang - this is the city where the first units landed amerikoserov to poor Vietnamese attack!

These bastards - not only that occupied Danang, so more and plyazhik pitched for its military base - near the large marble mountains on the shores of the South China Sea!

So we wandered up the hill just a marble - and fotochku I did - that's where the plowed excavator on the beach strip of land - and the beach was an American

(now the entire coastal territory of the given network of hotels - and the pictures just of the coastal, where construction otelchik)

The provincial airport - taxi drivers battle for the customer pohlesche 10 times than we have at Sheremetyevo

We start trading with $ 25 for 15 kilometers drive from the hotel (also right on the beach, by the way, the hotel) - completed a $ 14

If you are thinking - that everything can sit on a soft rear seat back Toyota, relax and quietly float along the jungle to the long-awaited hotel with soft big bed - then you are sadly mistaken ...

Right after landing in the car - a taxi driver takes a hand in the staffing position of the button ... ... beep! Yes, the same BBC-fa-fa! And all the way, I emphasize - all (!) Is held in every second bipah - and how these beeps loud, frequent and nasty - is not possible to describe - it is necessary to listen ... after double airfare we were in a hell of a Vietnamese taxi ...

In general, the rules of the road they are - ed wherever you want, for whatever you want to strip, in the direction of what you want only roundabout - all the time - when overtaking, rebuilt, braking, acceleration, cornering maneuvers in general - BBC KAYYYY !!! This is the finish, and you begin to get used to it until probably 5th trip ... You get used to, but you know - to go in Vietnam - is not fun!

So fish is in the car - instead of orthodox icons - Buddha pasted on the dashboard

Otelchik really pleased!

This silence and solitude 50m from the sea, heard only splashing waves and flying birds.

Throughout all sorts of tea accessories, bouquet of exotic fruits upon arrival - paradise!

That is, we have provided a pleasant bungalow mikongovtsy

Not only that - around the bungalows dug a moat transparent lilies floating in it and a lot of different fish - do not know what it is - funshuy or mini-water park - but fun to sit on the rug, gulls evening drink and watch the fish and listen to the sea!

Yeah, and here it is - the sea! Splashes. Splash around in the sun the sea the first 5 days, they managed to grab greedily from nature.

Then the rains came, swam less is more wandering. The weather in Vietnam - a Soviet lottery 6 of 36 ...

The hotel zafenshuena on most nebaluysya - povozochkami all sorts of old-school,

balls

The hotel we ended up in a lost position between Da Nang and Hoi An (as shown above - on the beach) ...

And if you wander, to walk - then of course in Hoi An - a beautiful old town. Danang same - nothing special. It's like some outside Moscow, Noginsk and Elektrostal - a military unit in the middle of the city and many residential districts ...

A Hoi - is compared with what is in Russia? Perhaps with Suzdal, Sergiev Posad Ivanovo and put together (and here Ivanovo - explained below).

So Hoi:

Once we arrived in the town on the bus - saw a bunch of different Be-Be, Me-Me, Pe-Pe, hehe, and other unprintable words:

like «HieuVai», that is seen on the Be-Be-ME and ME

The answer bebeshek and memeshek - such:

Hoi An - Vietnam's largest city of artisans - live here many generations of masters for the production of clothing and footwear.

There are more than 300 workshops for making clothes and shoes.

Brands like "Phew Yong Hoi Man" or "Mong Hay Acres Tep" - scare the only tourists ... That savvy Vietnamese invented a "Bebeshko» ...

The main competitor of "Be-Be" - course "Ping Ping", look at the same tag on the raincoat, bought on the market - whether there are "Ping-Ping" of ... haha ​​...

You walk through the town - everywhere dresses, suits

Jackets, coats, shoes

Everywhere shops repertoire they have, of course, repeated

But strictly focused on the range of European taste, not very many things the Vietnamese style

The principle is - as the only back to check - you immediately begin to chirp about sewing one (!) Day of a wardrobe, just take measurements

And you can dress up for a day at the 3 dresses, 2 jackets, suits and a pair of boots - if you look at a couple of the workshops, and the next day to pick up Zagazig

The stores - gaining only the size - immediately received an advance payment - sent a courier on a moped in the shops around the corner

The shoes - try to resist, to a pair of bright, trendy boots not buy ...

Oh yes - right under your foot!

Take a right claw feet and frames on a piece of paper - this is it mold - so my mother in kindergarten bunny costume sewing.

Especially hard to resist aunts away from these counters (we brought at least 10 pieces dresses, by the way) ...

Most aunt shopping !!!

Sometimes they come across the streets and the shops themselves, making

Workers.

Really.

Here is the first destroyed the myth (of those that were in my head in the plane) - they say poor, frightened people ... Yeah, Figl - Vietnamese - is a funny, cheerful bees. Yes, these bees - their GDP - the largest in the world - as it turned out.

Get ready for the miracle of growth in South Korea and China - feel free to add 5 years of Vietnam.

On the fifth point there is no one sitting - all rushing somewhere on their mopeds, all something to sew, rub, wash, kleyut, cook, shift, sell - a big anthill

Bees on a moped - driven by a volume that does not fit into every dzhipik

Pensioners, the pensions?

Yes, there is injected until the ripe old age, and I have not heard anything about pensions and turn Sberbank!

That old woman sculpts clay Souvenir!

But granny-Mobile restaurants:

Looks Grandma-business as: home cooked noodles are mini plastic chairs and plates with chopsticks

Grandma takes the broth and all their simple belongings - load on his shoulder that's a rocker

... And bears the main street of the city - to feed the citizens

Citizens - that there - reciprocate

Sometimes it is difficult to pass the street - on the road crowd flying bicycles, tsiklistov

A passer-by of the sit - lovers eat

Old woman carries soup

Vietnamese adore noodles absorb all to see in the middle of the road (which is worth half a portable rocker soup just)

Beautiful street with chewing

Sometimes, however, the case takes a disgrace size shaped even by the standards of the Soviet dormitory ...

Say, well, how can Panties wash, wash dishes, soak rice, chatting with neighbors and dinner - in the middle of one of the central streets of Hanoi (the capital of the type ...)?

Imagine the old Arbat, a little family ...

Bon Appetit!

What there is cooked, fry in the background:

In the cafes - of course, not

And by the way - very tasty

Here on the streets of cafes interleaved clothes shops just

Start the conversation - no tea "conversation" of course ...

A beer "Saigon"! Check out a mug of beer. A delicious, by the way.

Next - the favorites of the table - are:

soup, Tom Yam (left) and figure to save the lovely Vietnamese rolls (right)

Tiger beer - also zebest!

Vietnamese rolls - is generally a separate topic in the forum "tasty and healthy food in Vietnam»

They're just a great snack

Soup Tom Yam is common - that it more classic variantik right - coconut milk

Mango juice left to

And a lot of all sorts of acute zakusonchikov

When you exit the cafes - often around the corner grow desserts - a tangerine trees

The accounts also do not leave a gap in the cafes

That's about 2 bucks - turned bowl soup

Do not walk past - Vietnam deserves its place of honor in a separate league kofevarov

That such devices with dual metal strainer inside - filled kofeё

Above it is poured boiling water - the process produces 5-10 minutes - a mug of delicious coffee brewed on the spot!

If you take a coffee break to advance at Thrifty trays pobrezguete not buy one of these here - freshly baked muffins with banana - you get a great dessert with fragrant coffee break:

That's cruising the streets of the banana-cinnamon goodies - worth a try

That fruit carried

Street trade - generally can not be squeamish.

My stomach is nowhere never gave a failure, even though I tried everything except dogs

True, he was more hardened in Cuba ...

Here kukuruzka - tasty fried with solko as expected

Here are all kinds of marine reptiles

Shells at all - something many kinds

Rapa there, as I understand it, oysters and snails - and that's something else out of school biology section molluscs

Lobsters that's at the top left

Here is a tasty, meaty insect - like not eating ...

Separate verse goes in my song about the Mekong - freshly squeezed sugar cane juice

Those who have tried it - will understand me perfectly, and those who have not tried to give a zamanuhu - like juice trastnika less likely to dirty vodichku sugar!

More recalls - something between a milkshake and mango juice - but not thick and amazingly refreshing - you can drink gallons in the heat!

Chopped coconuts

Clinging trostnichok

And whether you ever Khmer Rouge - do not melt in the bliss of such a cocktail straight from the tin - not possible

More and foam and ice cane juice - zupagut!

Drink on its Coke

Now, having tasted cane juice - you can ask a legitimate question - and what happens there with the dogs in Vietnam?

Why the theme of dogs is not disclosed?

Answer - most Vietnamese - they do not eat every day, even have pets,

Here lies one of the clothing store - tired in the heat

In general, I will not tell you for all Odessa ...

But in Hoi An - one man and a dog walks a full four-legged member of society through the streets and doorways!

According to the stories one Vietnamese aunties - eat them only Vietnamese and the elders, not all!

Do not eat them and you! Why the four-legged friends?

Products are sold here at such rynochkah - the collapse (in Hoi An - a right the geographical center of the city)

Okay, we just had a bite - go ahead,

Pioneers and communism.

In place Zyuganov - the Vietnamese kind grandfather Ho Chi Minh

(maybe he's certainly in place of Lenin, but with Zyuganov interesting parallels are obtained, even photos)

Unlike Zyuganov - grandfather loved

And everywhere in Vietnam - a kind grandfather hanging with the kids

(Zyuganov good with the kids we had no hanging everywhere)

Placard in the city are very similar to Soviet propaganda

Plakatiki against harmful alcohol - depict a terrible bottle, both vertically and horizontally already

The second - most likely for those who come to read plakatiki already under Shafei ...

You can buy a couple of propaganda and to hang at home in Moscow, fluff-fluff!

Again - a kind grandfather Ho - kindly smiles all Vietnamese

(Zyuganov also - frankly laughs, see. Fautua above him)

Pioneers are many - they are kind and funny kids

Not only did they go to school, and back out of joy!

Homeward Bound - a real adventure for kids pioneers worthy story about Tom Sawyer ...

And the streets of MarkTvenovski - old, and a lot of interesting fences ...

And after school - on the waterfront in futbik Mikonga!

Show from inside the house average Vietnamese - our guests called the owner of a small cafe

Its interior

Leisure Vietnamese are not fixated on some collection of local party cell

Have some pop music - though somehow not very wide variety of ...

Oh, and do not think that Vietnam with its Communism - a backward banana republic

Living export a balm asterisk ...

Sells rags near the temple ...

And rolled on wooden bikes ...

For all the pioneers and advanced Vietnamese readily available digital era and the world of IT

So far, many of the minnows - helping my mother cook soup or trade pearls

But the future have for sure - there is!

As long as you are in Vietnam - the only quiet place - at the sea!

Everywhere elsewhere - one sensation:

Country all buzzing!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting