International Lego-Tech Competition

In the words of the author's works:

I decided to share a hobby.
I'm a family man in the garage to disappear once, and at the hands of an office worker completely atrophied that Lee

In general, I decided to "teach the art to his son" on the designer. Why in quotes because it turned out that I had not played enough in his childhood.

A lot of different rubber and discs, suspension arms, gears, cardan shafts, differentials - it was in the 90s, but we came up a little expensive. However, progress does not stand meste- now there is a bunch of different electricians: panels, various types of motors, servos, receivers ... This is what was missing in my childhood or rather it was, but not in the constructors - prihodilo to pick out some of the toys and how to strengthen constructor. Most often unsuccessfully.

In general, a half years ago, I again began to buy Lego. By bringing a model of instruction, as it warmed up, I began immediately be creative at large.
Taken from izhevsk.ru

Toyota Prado, 150 body. Transmission custom (read more -poymete)
Dimensions: 67h31h29 cm, weight 2480
Scale 1: 9, 5

Speck:
1. The frame structure
2. The front independent suspension, rear axle suspension (rigid axle)
3. working steering (wheel)
4. The front seats move and change the slope of the back, the rear skaldyvayutsya in part / full / only the armrest in real
5. opened the doors and the trunk hood on this model, including separate glass tailgate
6. Manual 5 speed gearbox + rear transmission
7. The engine V6, is connected to the transmission through the box peredach- pistons move at driving cars
8. The wheel drive system with the ability to turn off the front axle. Disconnecting / connecting the lever from the interior
9. differntsiala lock lever axle from the salon
10. The rear lock lever from the interior differntsiala
Ponizhaykoy not climbed

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271625 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271643 [/ mergetime]
With my work can be found on the links below (be sure to watch Toyota Prado 150 and vidos him)

www.youtube.com/user/ek...iew=0&flow=grid
www.doublebrick.ru/all_mocs/rm8
vk.com/technic_club

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271659 [/ mergetime]
Let's go further.

At the moment I am taking part in the finals of the international competition of Lego-Tech, as the only representative from Russia and the CIS. Model contest winner will be released Lego's and will be available exclusive Limited edition set 01.08.2013! ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271722 [/ mergetime]
My model - crawler-based Muscle Car. The model has
-Full drive,
-Two swivel / controlled axes,
-mosty with more suspension travel,
 - Motorized winch capable of lifting cars vertically
 - Working lights.

Differentials are missing, climbs well. All of this is controlled remotely.

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271752 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271775 [/ mergetime]

At the moment I'm going to second place and I need to win votes ahead of his rival (police similarity Hammer heavy body rolls) in the period until January 22!

I'm open about the purpose of this post - I need your help, your support and your votes. If you like my model, please take 2-3 minutes to vote for her lego.kom SITE. Votes need a lot - I have to catch up with the backlog of 150 votes in the future to retain the championship.

To vote you need to register on the site (sign up at the top right side) on the link below. Register quickly - 1-2 minutes. IMPORTANT: when completing the questionnaire: the date of birth, press «confirm birthday», indicate a real e-mail. Letter to the post office to wait is not necessary, account activation is not required. After filling out the questionnaire, you can immediately go to vote.

Please do not vote multiple times, especially of the de ip address, and a fictitious non-existent mailbox! I want to be honest.

Voting - clicking on the icon LIKE (thumbs up) under the photo of my model.

technic.us.lego.com/en-us/Campaign/Finalists.aspx

Fellow countrymen, for me it means a lot!
We are many and we are strong!

Thank you!

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271831 [/ mergetime]
All))

Posted in [mergetime] 1358271946 [/ mergetime]
That guy on TV showed))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting