Monument to the "Revolution Square" in Moscow.

Missing Stalingrad immortalized on a Moscow metro station.

Tells granddaughter warrior - Lydia Shvilkin

In front of Arkady Miskin came by itself, upholstering thresholds recruiting office. In fact, he could not summon as a core. But on July 10 he was already at the recruiting office. On the same day he had a seven-day hold on hands daughter Natasha - my mother. Before going to the front of his friend let the hospital chief doctor. And he left the house just in case an application to the registry office, if a girl, call her Natalia, and if the boy, the Lion.

On the front near Moscow physicist Lieutenant trained at MSU also artillery case came almost immediately. War of the young physicist released only 13 months of life. All the while, he wrote letters to his wife. Elyusenka letters - this is it, Kaleria Andreevna Velizhanin. Yellowed letters for 70 years, envelopes stamped "Checked military censorship." He tried not to torment his family trials and supported them with his cheerful spirit. Love for his wife and daughter Natasha, my future mother shines me until now. In us, in our memory of him - his immortality.

Kaleria Andreevna Velizhanin remained a widow for life. She was an assistant professor of the Physics Department of Moscow State University, Department of acoustics. I worked for about 50 years. I remember her. My mother, Natalia Arkadevna Miskinova also graduated from the Physics Department of Moscow State University. Today it is - a professor at Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics.

And another interesting detail: the way we have in the subway at the station "Revolution Square." One day my grandmother to my mother summed up one of the sculptures, and said, "This one is made with your father." It turns out, the sculptor Matthew H. Manizer before the war came to the reading room of the Moscow University on Moss. He liked my grandfather, Arkady and his regular features. The sculptor asked to do with his sketches and use them in the future for sculpture. However, they thought it would be a sculpture student, as it turned out - the engineer. So our family appeared in Moscow a monument to the missing ...
mk.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting