In the new house for the veterans fell off a balcony!

I live in Krechevitsy, district of Veliky Novgorod, a former military garrison VVS.Byvshy because the army that we have a large slishkom.Racformirovali Regiment shorter ...
But it's not about etom.Reshili our power to build a house veterans by May 9, 2011 on the matter of "Nanotechnology", made of light but the "strong" steel structures! House for veterans, for the great feast, it's certainly good, but as usual did not have time to time and a few months after putting the house to tenants, fell off a balcony ...

Continued under the cut, "boomed, boomed as if a bomb exploded and the house shook," - says a resident of the house, a pensioner.

"Builders would chop off hands, not sophisticated design, balconies would not hold, are welded to the wall and all" - growls his neighbor in the home.

"My grandmother is afraid to go into the house. He says, "I will die there." That's a good thing that did not go, "- sighs relative uninhabited veteran.

"My father, a World War II veteran Dmitry M. Zhuravlev, got an apartment in this house - told us Eugene D. Saratyan. - The house was recently. Populated not yet had time. I always come here - to clear snow. We wrote Shalmuevu mate, I can say it right. I have a letter from him that the problem is not with a balcony, and we know that the problems are with balcony. We knew that the balconies would not stand snow. I'm coming clean a snow and photographs. The balcony was empty - and all the snow fell from the roof. In a normal house on the balcony should be shed, even in the Khrushchev a no overhang there, but here it is not. Because of the regional administration said, you hung sink, sink, the head does not drip. As a result, we do not drip, we fell off the balcony ».

The victim apartment, I met the daughter of veteran Inessa Sergeyevna Burenin.
"We do not have driven here because the yard is not cleared, - she said. - Our grandmother 84 years old, to go out and walk to the store to these drifts just not realistic. Besides, the house can not be REGISTERED. Warrants are not issued, since it is still not solved the problem with the payment of electricity. The fact is that during the construction of used electricity and heating, which are now trying to put in the account of tenants ».

That's what is a house

A couple ph

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting