These tears

In Tugezu received information that in the Smolensk region there are veterans and widows of veterans of the Great Patriotic War, who live without gas stoves, refrigerators and televisions. Local Veterans Council is unable to provide enough help. Some fall through the floor, almost all alone. We decided to hold a rally, bought gifts and went to help as much as possible. And what came of it:

Location - the Smolensk region, p.Monastyrschino, 450 km from Moscow.

1. Lyuba.
 - For a week, my cousin brother was hanging in the window, he was hanged on the tree, every morning, I saw it. The mother fell to her knees, asked to remove it and the German her butt.
©

Lyuba widow of a war veteran, lives alone in a house where the walls of framed photos of old, rustic and simple. Quietly knocking clock on the wall counting time, lace pillows. This is only a TV broke and the mountain grandmother, very like to watch soap operas. TV best friend alone.

- We do not live, we only saw cold and hunger, and that no more!

Tugeza grandmother gave new TV.
Very moved, rejuvenated once, cries of joy and attention to it. We move on because we have another 8 addresses.

2. Praskovya S..

Next house Praskovya S., in October it will be 90 years old. Her husband, a soldier, died after amputation of the feet, served 16 years, from 1940-1956.

Here we present two sets of products and a new TV, and of course the flowers, because the holiday.

Girls - volunteers with a shudder to hear stories about the war.

3. Vasiliy.

Next house war veteran Vasily Nikolayevich, he gunner, and his wife have lived together for 60 years. They are a gift to the Council at the request of the veterans we brought a new washing machine.
Veteran should soon receive a certificate for the purchase of property *, because the house without amenities. I would like to hasten the administration of the documents, because the time in the shotgun, age makes itself felt. With two already bedridden elderly caring daughter. It thanked us for the washing machine, because the old have not worked.

* Tell you a secret, a few days before the trip, we learned that the certificate did not want to give the veteran, Tugeza sternly frowned and even has to fight for the rights of veterans, but local authorities learned that the information has come to Moscow urgently thought better

4. Tamara Nikitichna.

Then the house of the widow Tamara Nikitichny, we found her in the garden. She was 86 years old, very sad to look at the house in which to survive a lonely grandmother, no water, gas stove either. To our surprise Tamara Nikitichna receive certificates for housing and her children acquired the house in Smolensk, but because the money is not enough and now took a loan from his grandmother's retirement pay. To our question "why?" She replied that the children seriously and they need help ... Judging grandmother abandoned because it is clear that the children themselves come to the court only at the pension ... C'est la vie ...

Tamara Nikitichna war washing clothes in cold water for 50 pairs of underwear soldier per day.

Soldier husband died 12 years ago.

To my question "How do you eat?" She said, that both have ...

So bent almost to the ground, Tamara Nikitichna living out his life.

In the water she walks into a column and dragging the bucket on the ground. A lonely old man, "timurovtsi" now out of fashion. Although we have a feeling that the fashion returns already returned, not just as we arrived. Enter a new trend.

We unload grandmother three large product package, refrigerator and TV b / y. We ask, "What help?»
 - Boots to me, and then in the cold rubber boots!

After consulting with each other. we decide to take the patronage of her grandmother to send her parcels and regularly inquire about its fate. And while we are out of the public money paid care social worker for three months, is 360 rubles. per month. Why did not the social worker visits a lonely widow free - for us it remained a mystery.

Often, the attention to the elderly is more valuable than any of gifts and flowers, solitude is an ordeal that overcomes every way he can.

5. Galina.

Next in line we Galina, she lives with her son invalid. She was at the request of the Council of veterans, we brought a washing machine. Galina widow of a veteran, a former nurse.

- The Germans came, hung all shot. It was terrible, I fear it has carried through his life. do not forget me or when the gallows!

Galina cries of joy, surprise and attention of our visit. And an expensive gift, she asked: "Who is your chief? Whom to thank? "To this question we have the answer ... because the main we all!

We left happy, all cried a little bit. But we still need to address the four call, so in a way - the cars!

6. Nina.

The next visit to Nina Nikolayevna, lives alone - widow of 86 years. We asked: "What should I do for a gift?" Was very surprised that it's easy and free, all of us in honor of the holiday.

Where I just was not in the trenches was, my mother died. I grew up with my stepmother.

Each house - it has a story of war and survival of deprivation, fear and grief. But woe comes in peacetime, three years ago, Nina Nikolayevna drowned son. Woe to the mother insatiable no time.

Joy and one lonely elderly person - a TV that we give her grandmother on holiday. Very touched, he laments: "To treat, you nothing!

Nina Nikolayevna comes caseworker brings food and water from the well. The house is clean and comfortable. The mistress is worried that would put all the chairs, but we did not sit when we are waiting for another other veterans

7. Larisa Fedorovna.
Next we visit the house of the widow Larisa Feodorovna, she worked for 30 years in the library and 10 years at the school. Male soldier, a disabled group 1, nursed him five years dragged on himself, he came to war without his left shoulder, his legs numb, he died.

- I'm not going to ask nkogda, I'm not like, I have a house to live there where it's better housing will go to those who do not.

Tugeza widow gives a new gas stove, from the products she refused.

- Thank you guys!

8. Lyubov.

Eighth address our visit - Lyubov - the widow of a veteran, worked on the farm 46 years old, 30 years old lived with muzhem.Muzh told me that when he was surrounded, then cooked and ate their belts until released.

At Lyubov 5 children, a daughter died, the grandson was in Chechnya, he came back, but drowned in the lake. He lives with his two sons, one of which is an alcoholic, the other is also not against alcohol. One of them is not working, live in the grandmother's pension, which is almost all spent on alcohol. That is the reality of the Russian village - the lack of work ethics. The cottage is similar in tenor to the times of the 19th century.

Very grandmother lacks daughter who died. That she'd turned the house in order, but there is none, and for a long time. Such is life.

Subject to gift a gas stove, refrigerator and products. very happy new bedclothes.

9. Mikhail.

By the evening we go to the house of Michael, a veteran. And they have a holiday home - 55 years of marriage with his wife Zoe Tikhonovna.

They received us very warmly, all seated at the table to eat. And on the table all homemade, delicious - jelly, pickles, delicious cakes from the oven and vodka holodnenky. We were like in a fairy tale! "And this is a fairy tale!" - Says Mikhail.

He was called to the front in 44, in Minsk in hospital after being wounded.

Recalls:

-Voyna, The Germans set fire to the hay that would burn the whole village. We thought the wind would spread the fire to all the houses. Grandfather took the icon of the house and went into a field to pray. And the wind died down, and a haystack as a candle burnt out ...

Nearing the end of this eventful day. We think that's been a week since we left. Those tired but happy, illuminated somehow miraculously achievements and participation in the lives of others. I remember our farewell on the field near the village, crystal air after the rain became stringy, dizzy at sunset sky. Tomorrow is a new day, but it certainly will be different, and easier to say we will have become the other. Something has happened to us all, and our life was divided. to "trip up" and "after».

On the eve of Victory Day, I often feel sad, my own grandfather did not return from battle, sunk into a bloody mess of the war. Neither the left nor anything but bruising, old photos.
If survived, we would have watched together salute and shouted to him "Hurrah!".
He took me to a small planted on his knees, stroked to me with his wrinkled hand warm - talked about the war. But all this was not ...

Words of gratitude to those who worked on a trip, do not sleep at night, carrying everything on yourself, turn the steering wheel to the 5:00 series:

Roman Tyapa Mary Eremeeva Oksana Prikhodko Light Mosaic Anastasia Volkova Nadezhda Zaitseva, Seva Kulyabina guys behind the wheel: Sasha, Zhenya and Ilya. Valentina Vladimirovna - the coordinator of Monastyrshchina. Dasha and Masha Belov, light Zavyalova and Nastya Sharapova, Dmitry Kornev and children from Smolensk region that have supported us, and very helpful!

We left the Smolensk region with light sadness, life it is different, but still lives!
Finally we met stork. »

Narrated mobile tugezerom S.
Check for all the presents.

Original post

Thanks to everyone who chipped.
Continuing further tugezit

All a great holiday ... everything will be fine

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting