In Mongolia on motorcycles 2006

Part 1: Moscow-Ulan-Ude. 78 photos + text

I have tried to approach the description of this journey in the Gobi, but it was only an episode, now I will try to finish this thing.
All of this journey is the merit of Alexei Rudolfovich Dergacheva. We met with him on pokatushki Astrakhan organized "Bayklendom." Alex R. deceived people and tireless. Once again, he was visited by the idea of ​​making mototrip Mongolia and he began to assemble a team. To my happiness, I also got to nee.V general, I never had special skills riding a motocross bike, so little enduro :-))) Thus, the AR this mess brewed received credentials made it to the Mongolian embassy for of permits (permits ) to travel to the southern borders of Mongolia and China. He found a sponsor in S7 and another pile of different companies. Maybe it was not really necessary, but why not ... Flywheel began to unwind.

Everything is here: igor113.livejournal.com

Before the trip to Mongolia, we came to the embassy to get a visa and to enlist the support of Ambassador! Subsequently a letter from him, we always helped !!! From left, Ambassador of Mongolia to the Russian Federation L.Hangay.

Which is a very valuable artifact Mongolian !!! The guys could not tear myself away from it.

Our diverse motorcycles we shipped by rail, pre-thrusting them into the wooden crate. Motorcycles drove much in advance, in the same piece of equipment and went. And all this economy awaits us in the wonderful city of Ulan-Ude. And we have chosen the moment arrived at the airport Domodedovo. We have sponsored shirts S7. In general, good, motocross jerseys. But the definition of a positive attitude in Domodedovo it caused.

We argued with S7 to take our luggage. Fly like you, we of course understand exactly S7, otherwise why shirts?

Next let the youngest and charming: Anton. It turns out better.

I can even say so ...

In total we have five people, left to right: Alex R. Roman, Anton Valera. This year 2006, I am now is so-so take pictures, and even then, so do not expect anything grand. The story is long and tedious.
AP continually something koordiniruet.U organized and we had a big problem with our oversized luggage, because all the equipment, tents, sleeping bags and a lot more then we pulled myself.

But here we are in the capital Buryatii.V general Buryatia and Mongolia probably the same people who just shared border.
Alex R. captures us at the airport of Ulan-Ude. Inside the airport failed. I entered into a dispute with dyuzhimi riot police about this, but the logic is not acted on them. We decided not to interrupt our journey in the early and went back on their word.

Loaded in avtobusik. Before that we policeman with a dog vyel brain for another reason. Issuing luggage began only after checking his dog, then a hefty policeman started pulling oversized baggage and clarify its freight paid or not !!! We S7 allowed free transport oversized bales, and here they have a volunteer! Barely got out and demanded payment and check in any baggage did not agree to pay. But the question is: who and where we can pay for the excess baggage, if we suddenly reshimsya it, put it into a dead end, and he gave it with great regret !!!
Now, all this had to download here :-)))

And it all fit here? and we still have? krutoooo Umbrella was more than ... !!!

In the end, everything turned out something like this, and yet we still have to go to the border.

We regard the city of okna.2006, the year of culture. And before that I was here already in 1978 on the way to Gremyachinsk on Lake Baikal. In the 4th class with other students was awarded this trip for success in employment in the summer quarters.

Outside our Delica all looked a little, especially against the driver. Our journey from the city center lying on the warehouse.

The monument to Vladimir Lenin in Ulan Ude - head sculpture statue of the founder of the Soviet Union, set in the center of the square of the Soviets. Is the largest of a head of Lenin in mire.Skulptura height of 7, 7 meters, the greatest width 4, 5 meters high and weighing 42 tons was cast in the Mytishchi stone-cutting factory in the form of two halves, as such delivered to Ulan-Ude by train and already It hoisted in place on the eastern part of the area of ​​the Soviets before the House Government of the Republic of Buryatia on the polished granite pedestal. The height of the pedestal 6 and 3 meters. The back side of the pedestal inclined. The pedestal has dimensions in the top part 4, 52h4, 71 m and 4, 52h5, 8 meters in the lower portion. The monument rests on a pedestal in front of as if at one point, as the oblique cut is bounded below. From the monument to the area are the stairs.
The official opening took place on Nov. 5, 1971, since the monument, along with Lake Baikal is the symbol of Ulan-Ude.

Here we are in stock GRUZOVOZOFF obtain motorcycles harness.

Most of the ship on Kamaz, but Valera on its go their way. Until the border is about 235 kilometers. Suffice holodno.No man itching to do and we will understand only a road bike, it will be harder later. we are your tires to the border just kill: - ((

The complicated procedure of loading motorcycles Kamaz. The boxes are not all as razbiraem.Oy slowly.

We are tired, there is still a long day, we now have to cross the border and get in Ulaanbaatar, which is another 360 kilometers after granitsy.Itogo only 600 and crossing the border, and loading and unloading. Shortly ahead of mass entertainment.

But nowhere to go, working.

Warehouse does not possess modern means of mechanization

Assist and all but I'm running with the camera :-))

Valera unearths parts from its motovelika.

We load in every gear avtobusik yet arrived at Railway: parts, tents, sleeping bags, rubber, oil and other other other

We took out the bike Valera! But on the way back they will have to pack as if doedem course :-))

Now it is testing the AP. Honda Transalp. It is even harder my KTM 640. But on the road would be good.

My attempts to say that we must make haste, lack of success. On the other hand it is correct. Start of the expedition should be leisurely, so that nothing is forgotten and not to lose.

While there are forces in the merrymaking.

In doing so, they have not stopped, Titanic Give them, well at least one of the friend did not keep, and then later be afraid to turn back the whole trip ...

AP generally likes to jump and all sorts of leg fractures did not scare.

It's cold outside, equipping Valera. Now he is no turning back: in avtobusike it does not fit.

Such here were still gasoline prices ponastalgiruyte and Mongolia normal gasoline outside Ulan Bator not find

last instructions Valera

And here we are on the road stopped to eat, maybe in the morning dew or poppy. Poses - the name in Russian traditional Buryat (bur. Buuzy) and Mongolia (Mongolian. Buuzy) dishes. The word means "meat wrapped in dough" .Tut yet unlike Mongolia has spices and normal bread.

Here we ate

Here we got a secret fighting dog breeds !!!

In his race and foxes and bears and wolves ...

These people have to be fed today :-)))

Not dumplings, and poznaya, because we have posture.

It makes us a little warm and happy

We go further. Something where there are industrial landscapes

and again the landscape

Now Valera shuruet the path

Signs here, to compete in accuracy. Wild places I tell you :-))) We have even started a little wary.

hills and steppe

drive to Kiakhta

The remains of the holiday villages

Well, in general, almost like the Kola

And this is the road on which we have yet to poke and poke, then was broken, and as it is now?

How do you train a wooden bridge? Across the river Selenga.

We drive to Kyakhtinsky District

several spellings :-)))

Like any border, are common, and most likely framed.

Here among the ruins even has a life :-)))

We drive directly to the border. Remembering Halkin-Gol.Eto far away, but still.

Many tanks, and on the right at the top that? Stupa?

Such are the foci of the Resurrection pravoslaviya.Tserkov 1838.

Horses again, felt the impact of the nomadic Mongolian

There he perehod.Kyahta (bur. Hyaagta, Mong. Hiagt) - a city in Russia, administrative center of the region of Buryatia Kyakhta. The town is named for the river and the natural boundary "Kyakhta", whose name comes from the drill. Hyaag, Mong. Hiag - wheatgrass, literally "the place overgrown with couch grass».
The population of 19, 5 thousand. Residents. The city has emerged as Troitskosavsk jail, then the fortress Troitskosavsk. Growing up around the fortress city until 1934 was called Troitskosavsk, it was then merged with the trading village Kyakhta and renamed.
Located near the state border of the Russian Federation and Mongolia, on federal highways Ulan-Ude - Kyakhta - Ulaanbaatar A340, 234 km from Ulan-Ude.

But we have to overcome it on motorcycles, so ahead of unloading and re-loading after the transition, but on the other machines.

There is already without any mechanization, the only available means

All the work, and I shoot, so the hands can reach for the camera?)) But most of all this: doing the same thing, and all at the same time in your free time to remove and then all the remaining free time to process :-))

But here I am not yet fotikom swing !!!

the first part of unloaded

Now turn 400 ki Yamaha Alexei

almost everything was

Then it began what will follow us the whole route: the Buryats and Mongols, aficionados and operators of motorcycles and a sort of outlandish devices makes them of great interest !!! "What eats and how much rushing" this stuff ...

Peyzazhik is gloomy. It was cold and gloomy.

While we unloaded, a waiting list. But we missed the front.

After hours of torture and using Ganbaatora we managed to overcome the Mongolian pogranichnikov.Mongolskie guards could not find the documents governing the crossing of the border on motorcycles. Well, no, it means net.I if not help Ganbaatora, the border would be closed without us. And on our border, I saw the computers of our company issued five years ago. Reviews were good, nice !!! Ganbaatora I found on the recommendation of a person from Irkutsk, who wrote guides to Mongolia. Then I handed Alexei and contacts he had already agreed on a meeting at the border and about other aspects of the event. Now Alex and Ganbaator organize joint expeditions in Mongolia for everyone, and then it was the first time. Here he is on the right in blue jacket. Excellent spoke Russian and often in Moscow.

The car with the luggage is also moved abroad, so as not to drag in parts. Local residents have the right to travel to the border areas all right.

Now this gruzovichek motorcycles and Valerín too. How does it all fit and secure, not to beat?

But necessity is the mother of invention, and that's all done, you can in the way !!!

Cold terrible Evening temperatures and drawing to nulyu.Odeli over everything they have reached the handle.

Local fauna is also freezing, the flora is almost there ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1364644078 [/ mergetime]
As long as everything continued later.

Part 2. 82 photos + text

Well, we moved from the Russian border to the capital of Mongolia, Ulan Bator. Total is more than 300 kilometrov.My all been terribly tired, cold and hungry, and even on the road exploring whether yoga, or the Kama Sutra. We crammed with all the belongings in the UAZ and then you know. Ganbaator tried us something to discuss, to talk, but that was not for us ...

On the way we stopped at a customs pokushat.Vglyadites these anxious and suspicious persons. they dumb question: where are we in the hell ... This is where premiums halfway and already deep into the night.

But, brought beer and the question of how it began to dissolve itself. And as fewer problems, fatigue is gone and so um n. But it's damn them !!! And I, non-drinking, do and do not resolve. A beer that we written.

Do you think we look at the map? but no, figushki. Brain activity was only enough on careful study of the beer labels. And vseeee ...
already faces red

In the morning we got to the city. I got the impression that the town, which can be called the city on our concepts, there is only one. But at the same time in Mongolia is very developed tourism and service for tourists. Then a little more Russians traveled across Mongolia. Mainly foreigners nenashenskie ... I hope now often hear Russian speech there.
Hotel, where we will spend the night one night, all very, very decent and inexpensive. It called by the way "Diplomat".

The boys are very tired
Roman

Anton

Alex R. all for no nothing.

Valera

I was handsome :-))) Puffy, cropped :-))

A little sleep, just a couple of hours, pomyvka and then walk around the city combined with the implementation of zadach.Batareyki, clock and a mobile payphone.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting