Furrier craft

For quite a long time to read the PL and now finally decided to post Zargan and tutorial on the skin.
We will be a lot of pictures, prosiba not break.

I'd like people to remember and respect the craft, which owned praprapra ... our grandparents. And in the end - it's just interesting.
So, let me introduce myself. Vladimir, 23 years from the glorious city of Vladivostok in the far corner of our vast country. And do I have skin furrier Remmeles study all available means and live it. Internet is full of master classes, making the scabbard, and I hate that people interested in crafts or just a story, they can not find on the subject of diversity. In my opinion we will see a very one-sided Tanning for example alone sheath. Because I'll tell you how to sew a circle and apply pattern (engraving on the skin) by art stamping.

Let's start with the fact that use its products to the skin of cattle and manufacture of various grades. Typically used for embossing zabugornye vegetable tanned leather, which costs money and a horse smells like plastic, and stiffness it is not inferior. I was a toad presses, taking into account that our native counterparts skin times even superior to foreign varieties of tanning, quite an adequate price. Because I'm going to sew a mug of red blinders 3 2 2 8 mm thick. This sort of divine smells perfectly amenable obravotke and looks very rich.
In short, we take all the necessary tools (in the pictures below) and cut out a rectangle 300H160mm - this is a mug body. Mark up the seams and punching a hole punch for future stitches (I have made of it is banal nail). If hand stitching or manual sewing machine brutal calluses on the joints of the phalanges are provided.
Further tracing sotavlyaet sketch of the future picture. And now attention! To transfer the pattern on the skin - it is necessary to dampen the usual warm water as well. None of these European doroguschih softeners, no vinegar is not necessary - our task is to make the skin soft and supple in the short ypromezhutok time because water hvatate for the eyes. Any emollients and cement - extortion bobla of naive newcomers. Next, with the aid of a blue ribbon strengthened drawing on the skin, pre-centered. Adhesive tape can not be used in any case for fixing the tracing paper (not to fidgeted) - it very much, and then glued to the upper microlayer torn off the skin and then spoils the image badly and it did not fix already. We transfer pattern solid stick to it going into the skin. Flame I drew by hand straight on the skin, because they do not have to make identical and once again too lazy to bother with tracing paper. Next we need here is a rotary blade that cuts the contour drawing and the future place of stamping. Be sure to keep Levie perpendicular to the plane of the skin, the cut was 90 degrees, otherwise it will be then the sea hemorrhoids, if not direct miscue skin. As it is impossible to pereusordstvovat pressure on the knife not to cut scrapings. Further expanding neat style cut, embossing tools to accurately and smoothly dented edge. Here before you have finished the bulk crock. Which I did with the help of tools like these three.
Then we take 50x50 breed PVA glue with water and coat with the back of - protect and strengthen the skin, give a certain rigidity of the product in the future. Once dry, take penetrating the paint on the skin and the first layer of paint in order to give a black background article (in fact, they do not need nafig Labuda, but I just have bought and throw a pity, and that use). Next, the second layer of paint akrillovymi conventional paints - the eternal thing, and very bright. It eats into the structure of the skin for centuries.
Meanwhile, the body is dried up mugs I quickly cut out two strips 20H230 and 20H260 and sewed handle for mugs. Now the long and dreary sewn double seam stitching together the cup and handle. It remains to cut the bottom diameter of 970mm and sew as shown in the pictures.

Here's a decorative stand for anything left. And yet it can be a serious zavoschit + PVA impregnation and you can drink beer out of it or something tasty.
Of course, I could not pass in fasting and all the pictures we wanted. But I hope very much that the word "skornyazhnik" or "tanner" people will not think of the curve, and - Fu, a conventional shoe, shoes there inciting yeah!
PS: If you are looking for an article in the future zaposchu something interesting clubs.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)