Crimea is not the same

Immediately warn you - I horseradish photographer and as a writer even worse.
below photo + video bonus for lovers of botany.
49 photo and video

Crimea is not the one, yes. It changes. But that I will not love him less. This topic, I just want to share a good mood, memories, until it took the charm of the trip. Forcing love Crimea that it sees only the high price tags on all of the local population and insolence, I will not, because it is useless. So that people can just pass.

Thus, the work took, and the same type as the scenery outside the window. And the brain is about to explode, an urgent need to do something. The choice was between Ukraine and the South Coast, the second version still won. It has, however, nothing - less than two days, without taking into account the road. Thus, tickets bought, collected things, minimum plan - Alupka and Yalta. Actually, he was executed.
Early in the morning in the capital of Crimea, the husband never went to the trolley - decided to remedy this situation (and in vain - more than three hours after a sleepless night to Yalta was really badly). Yalta met very well, however, especially the apartment no one longed to pass for a day, and I still longed to Alupka.

Another 40 minutes and that's it - the dream of an idiot - Alupka.
Park - gorgeous, the sea can be seen, nowhere to live, where to go - it is not clear (because there was a time in my childhood, with an excursion in the Vorontsov Palace, but it is firmly stuck in my head so that I wanted to come back), but it's all garbage. The air ... it is gorgeous, it is clean, it can breathe. After my dear Dnieper and Sn, this difference was very noticeable. We found a house at once, however, the price was twice as high as planned, but we did not care.
View from the window.

All fast, fast - some shop, some food, and ran down to the palace. (Well, that's true, I burned them right).

Yes, 13 years ago, he seemed much more, but now it has a certain charm.
People were a little, but they were. It was hard to memorializing something without their participation. Prices are not yet seasonally, sometimes funny on shows and exhibitions palace
People are very nice - the employees of the museum, nature interpreters. All told, suggest, smiling.

All photos, ECHO, will not post. Thus, selectively.
Palace Kitchen. Very light, bright, many saved from the time, Vorontsov.

Include audio, listen, look.

Exit at the main entrance, walk through the halls. If we believe in the word, the walls of the palace was never restored, all preserved in such good condition, he even survived the earthquake, I do not remember what year.

Mostly gloomy, but from it emanates reliability.

Blue Room, where the hand modeling, and each flower is different, no repeats another. Very beautiful.

We pass on all komntatam and actually - summer terraces, which are attracted here.

View gorgeous, unfortunately, the beauty and the atmosphere is difficult to convey by means of photo ...

Wind, sun, birds, cold, very cold, but cool.

-

-

-

Then some other exhibitions, house Shuvalov, but already there is a regular museum, nothing extraordinary.

Expensive ago, because the famine makes itself felt, and cool.
With shops in Alupka napryazhenka, apparently. Two found only with difficulty, in a cafe, too quiet. Perhaps not just a season. But these details do not particularly strain.

The park is in good condition. (By the way, yes. Alupke throughout the entire day saw only two garbage stub and then - near the house, clean, although sometimes very neglected)

The legs do not stand, I want to sleep, but going with the forces that go down again.
Now it is the sea that beckoned the whole day.

Beach or similarity never met. But there are hills.
And here is the abandonment of which wrote above.

I really wanted to at least get your feet wet - the sea is nice and clean, but I'm not the walrus, so I just tried to hand and finally resigned to the fact that bathing at this time will not be. (just spring for the first time went to the Crimea. and this is a very ambiguous feeling - the sun is there, the sea - that's it, and it can not)

We went and looked, enjoyed. People no. Only the sound of the sea and we ...

Some rocks, stones, behind an abandoned building, the remains of cabins for changing clothes, catamarans - depressing spectacle, but it has its own charm, and I am more looking forward than back.

-

-

Came upon a rock Aivazovsky, they climbed again, with mountain views.

The day came to an end. Force does not remain anything. 9 pm - lights out))))
In the morning we will have only 11 hours for all.

7 am - BSA. awoke. breakfast, taxes, all business.
We say goodbye to the hostess, with Alupkoj, we go on the road, it's time to Yalta.

Why, in fact, Yalta? Nikitsky Botanical Gardens Parade tulips are my favorite flowers. Even adorable, I would say.
We took the tickets, the husband said that we still have time, go to the embankment.
Husband was wrong, as it turned out, tickets profukali, but okay. On the quay, the promenade.

The city is also quite clear, a lot of people, a lot of cars, breathe harder.
Quay big, bright, it is clear that preparing for the season - painted benches, everywhere some construction and repair.

A lot of shops, but many cafes closed, in my opinion.
The sea has a different color and does not have the transparency, but still drop dead.

===

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting