The opening of the fishing season!

Inspired by yesterday's Rudd, rastravil soul!
I can not wait to have this opening, and is remembered holidays in May last year and a wonderful river Vetluga.
There will be 21 pictures.

The place is very remarkable that this estuary Vetluga. I love: first the river itself, and secondly of course, the unforgettable fishing trip on it. There Vetluga flows into the Great Volga.

We arrived late, and the whole company gathered here for the holidays already in the evening. well rested.

but some still Rybalov

Since the company was great, the place did not have to choose, what was there, and sat down, I feeder, a brother with a float.

while the batch feeding, depth soundings brother is already beginning to bite good rudd.

Float nars and then escape into the water, and at the other end after undercuts a sense of confidence beating silver beauty with a bright-red fins.

Brother also surprised unusual trophy which still causes us to debate. What kind of fish? Guesses can sketch in the comments, we did not understand.

Bites are not so often, but gradually filled tank, while the feeder is silent. Another handsome, but I did not manage to catch this unusual fish.

I decide to visit a fishing rod to catch the other catches and at the same time determined to place it more profitable for the feeder.
10. The other catch bream.

Location cleared, I move around and getting ready.

The first bite, caught by surprise, I did not expect an instant response of fish, and it is there stoit.A's first trofeychik, gusterochka fat and plump. And away we go. One by one, the main thing right throw, do not stray from the course as good as lost, kormuha will remain at the bottom in snags hundred percent.

Feeder to give a sample of his brother and run Fota snake.

I can not stand snakes, but then I was having fun, after a couple of liters of beer, the fear was gone

although it too, but not in itself

carried away by a snake, how suddenly appeared in the sky clouds

sadly, but we had to roll up

On arrival home it turned out that the number of fish caught ordinary feeder rod bypassed, but the quality of feeder Rulit!

at home with this fish is necessary to understand

carry out the selection of an instance of

and naturally saline, salt is usually on the eye, but approximately 1 kg of salt per 10 kg fish, get the best of the most under the prohladnenko.
I have all, with the number of photons namudril, kicking the can.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting