About fat girl from the gym

To begin with, that a fat woman I tolerant ... Well, let it be to the full women, only the essence remains the same. I am tolerant to the full women, unless, of course, by some incredible coincidence they are not in my bed. Now, to business.

For the past year, I visit the gym and only recently began to take my figure any suitable shape. I do not swallow pills, I do not have an exercise program and a personal trainer, because I, like many of you are the smartest. Something someone podglyad somewhere read, on YouTube again popped for Freestuff visual aid, and to move forward at a snail's little steps - albeit slowly, but surely.

I went on Friday in the hall. The people, in spite of the excellent weather and holidays, flurry - snatch from the hands of trainers. What do you want, it's time to strip the month of May, and suddenly, suddenly it turns out that many naked and somehow nothing. After the treadmill workout and sit in the simulator ... I sit in the simulator ... Vlad, let's call it so, because I often sit there - your libido is pumped.

Training is in full swing: the shoals around the room - who some biceps, triceps, who in a T-shirt came from someone a cut on shorts on whom the sides hang someone's ass there or who it too much. ... All of a sudden in my field view gets fat lady obviously new. He walks around the room, looking around, do not know which side to which to approach and what to pull to transform. In general, suffer nonsense, occasionally flashing before my eyes ...

She sat on the exercise bike, to lie down on a bench to swing the press, chatting with a friend on the phone, go to the ball, pulyaya someone sms, sfotkatsya from wall bars for VKontakte, like, I'm finally in the room .... - And on the scales.

Good for them, and it becomes ... Guys, she is shocked that are not thin or per gram! A millimeter is not narrowed. For an hour spent in the room and no change! Neither nor. Kisnet fat woman in front of. This look I will never forget - just a second, and a completely different person. On the face - confusion. Anger. Disappointment process, such as: "Bliiiin, well, Che garbage for something such Kick!»

I look at her and think, my dear, I have a year here Pasha like damn, six kilometers of running every other day, dumbbells, barbells, frame Smith, crossover ... just something to be outlined in the plan "a pile of muscles" and as luck would have work, holidays, laziness - zadvinesh fortnight, as if never in the room was like a whole life at home on the stove sat. And then again all over again. And then in one hour and on the scales! ..

When a girl is dressed in disheveled person without feelings and disappeared into the locker room, I suddenly imagined her grief now gaining two of its most thick friends, they meet at the supermarket and buy 3-pound cake. Then go to the closest gateway to crush him there for three ... bawl songs, crying in a vest and shake each other's breasts, and when the cake releases - sent to the patisserie to catch up with cream cakes .... and then polish the whole thing halva.

One that, and failed to lose weight in one hour, they gorge themselves to such an extent that the other two girlfriends have no choice but to take her by the arm and haul home. Along the way she slurred muttering about what a good man should be a lot and that she meant the whole bar, and from the pocket of her jacket treacherously sticking bagels for morning opohmelki ... On this day, I no longer worked ... Yaplakal ....

© Vlad Szymanowski

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting