Food in Iran

First, a bit of home food.
27 pictures and comments to them, the author lina-sapfir

Breakfast in most cases looks like.

Required tea, and, most often, it is an ordinary black tea without any additives. Recently came into vogue and green tea, but we're only drink black, green, we are not yet in vogue)))

Sugar for tea, one that chunks (PhD) denser our refined, it is usually a bit of sugar to the tea consumed.

Required bread, whose large number razovidnostey we, in Russia, all these species would be called lavash. And some species are still baked in the tandoor, or on the rocks, in the morning you can buy this bread is still hot and ... bye figure)))

Here they are, these enemies of the figure)))

Even at breakfast usually relies cheese, such as cheese or feta, and sometimes and melting; nemerenoe fat cream-like liquid cream))); honey, jam and walnuts.

Processed cheese

Cream-cream

Jam made of rose petals and honey

That's immodest all mixed on a piece of pita bread))))

Yellow & quot; cheese do not eat here, only used for pizza and any of its species, most often it is Gouda, are called "cheese pizza».
Dinner - this is, in general, sacred to the Iranians. Then figure forever)))

Lunch without rice - a favorite ... I remembered a joke KVN "New Armenians", "fork with three prongs - for meat, with two prongs - for the fish with one tooth - a knife." That meal without rice - it is like a fork with one prong))) Normally, when the rice is ready, at the bottom of the pan put a pita, or roundels potatoes, or lettuce, obtained a sort of fried, th-th-th ... goodbye figure again ))) Figure is sometimes prepared with herbs and beans.

And it is such a supplement to rice: quickly fried with chopped pistachios barberry, sooo tasty.

To cook rice (long stewed) meat or chicken with vegetables in different variations, rice and meat cooked separately and joined in the plate. There are thick soups and snacks.
As for snacks. Very Iranians like pickled vegetables, although the marinade does not add sugar, vinegar and seasonings just so effing vegetables, vinegar, br-rr.

In the picture an unidentified product, also pickled, sold under the guise of mini-melon))) on the cut resembles a cucumber. After eating a few copies of the product and was not identified, which does not prevent its consumption)))

As a complement to the food still stands Mast, is something like a thick sour milk, in Moscow you can buy it too. To this is added sometimes chopped cucumbers, or ground dried garlic or spinach and eaten with bread.

It is rare that there is no rice on the table. Some modern housewife is not alien to anything European, that we have here umelitsy and make pizza and cakes (so they are called here and, borrowing a word from the Russian).

In spite of everything, is always on the table fresh herbs!

Dinner in the classic scenario is also required, it is a little more modest dinner, but for me, so come for a complete meal. For example, yesterday was was was (God knows how to))) cookie)))) funny to us the word means something like a large Drannikov, and they have several options.

Yes, here it is, if lazy to cook at home, you can order food home from a restaurant, for example, rice and kebab, there is also the last several varieties. I pictured "chopped" kebab that have called the kebab, samy is my favorite. Although prices for last year rose sharply, by Moscow standards, they are ridiculous. Here is the order of the four portions of rice with kebab, tomatoes and other tinsel has resulted in about 380 rubles.

Large roundels - a bow!

It relies rice butter

I hope you have an appetite inflames every new paragraph))) But there is still fruit, desserts and more ... About them and the "street" food later.

That's all, thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting