Private life of Iranian youth in the lens Kaveh Rostamhani

German-Iranian photojournalist Kaveh Rostamhani in my new photo project captures the lives of today's youth Iranian middle class. They remind the country became the focus of clashes between East and West. For photojournalist working on this photo project it was very special. "I was wondering what would have happened to me if I had not gone out of Iran?".

Arese and Negara smoking shisha in a coffee shop in Tehran. Typically, girls must be accompanied by men, if they want to smoke.

Despite the fact that over time, small "loop" in the strict Islamic rules, and now girls can smoke hookah in the water, and courting couples cooing softly in the hills of Tehran, many young people are still afraid to open their privacy prying eyes. < br />
Samana and Sian Kuhsar resting on the hills overlooking the Tehran.

Young people sunbathing by the pool on private land in northern Iran. During the sexual segregation of the pool is strictly monitored.

Hamed, a local photographer from Isfahan, photographs of models in his studio.

The bedroom of a girl named ATUS the city Karaj, near Tehran.

Young Iranians at a private party in Tehran.

Men with a yoga session in Tehran.

Girls playing backgammon in a private villa in northern Iran.

Relatives Shore photographed during a wedding ceremony in Karaj. Wedding in modern Iran could cost 30 000 dollars.

Qasr relaxing with friends at the villa during the holidays.

Girls in front of a party in a private home in northern Iran.

Group «Garage480» rehearses in Isfahan.

Exhibition of contemporary clothes in Tehran.

Sina surf on the internet in Tehran. Many sites, such as Facebook, are blocked, but some netizens are able to overcome government restrictions.

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting