How I stole kote ...

I love cats. Just to stupor. I've got a 3. And almost lost today (
I live in a private home. In the evening, about to leave, the car was parked near the gate. But first I needed something to take away from it, and put in the house. And I left the gate ajar.
Standing at the edge of the car, I noticed his eyes, that some guy to pick something up at my gate. Well, little did I think that dropped. Going back to the gate, casually glancing behind the man, I was stunned - the guy stuck in the armpit black tail! I have a bullet for the man! Catching up, say "man, why are you? This is my cat! ยป He looks at me uncomprehending eyes (see, in Russian ... not really). pulls out of his hands cat I go home. I'm shocked. What was it?)
Survived! Cats steal) cat well-groomed, with a collar, it is clear that home. Apparently, came to the wicket - less than a minuty-'ve stole)))
People, why are you ??? Cat need - so that there is no place to take a kitten that Lee ???
In general, I nanervnichalas tonight - Kotja for me as a family member, I love her madly -koshatniki understand me
Not yours - do not touch! And cats, too ... That's my fold ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting