Tractor driver, not changed a Soviet passport,

From Russia wants to deport him to Ukraine and the Ukrainian side does not accept compatriot.

A resident of Wasps Dmitry Brudsky 1 year and 7 months in the Permian detention center for illegal migrants.

The only document that certifies the identity of Brudskogo - passport of the citizen of the USSR, a country that for the third decade there on the map.
His citizenship does not want to recognize nor Ukraine (from which he came), nor Russia, where he lived for 23 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Dmitry - a native Ukrainian who worked as a tractor in his native village. After the wedding, the family moved to the parents of the couple in Russia in the city of Osu. Dmitri got a job as a bricklayer, had raised two daughters. The eldest is now 20 and the youngest - 18.

[next]
Perhaps, and he himself would have lived in the Osa, but in 2011, Dmitry came to the district in the case, and he saw an expired passport, turned to the migration service.

And unexpectedly 50-year-old man turned out to be outside the law.
 - Everyone in town knew that I had a Soviet passport: the passport office and knew and the police - reproaches himself Dmitry. - At least someone has advised to change it to Russia, as well, it turns out I'm a fool himself - he lived in peace, I will not be touched, and that's not just hurry up.

Wasps hapless resident placed in Perm detention center for illegal migrants, where he is being held for nearly two years.

- I thought back to the Ukraine. There I live siblings - says the man. - The sister appealed to the Ukrainian authorities, but there she was told that yes, there is such a person, who was born here, but now he has no nationality, so it will not be allowed into the country.

In the detention center, and it is, in fact, an ordinary prison, Dimitri goes for a walk, going to the bath, reading a book, but I still can not put up with such a ridiculous situation. Sometimes it comes out on a date eldest daughter, a sister phoned from Ukraine.

- Sometimes it rolled forward longing that urine is not easy, - complains a sudden illegal. - I wrote to the prosecutor and authorized - no I can not help. God only pray that soon get out of here.

By law, the detention can hold no more than two years: five months Dmitry obliged to release. But as soon as he comes in the corner of the detention center, he can once again stop to check the documents and send to prison for a new term.

- The situation with Brudskim we keep on monitoring, - commented dryly, "KP" in the Federal Migration Service in the Perm region.

Boris diarrhea, lawyer for migrants, believes that the situation of a man is not so hopeless.

June 4 Sverdlovsk regional court will consider the possibility of Dmitry Brudskomu temporary residence on the territory of Russia.

- If he gets a temporary citizenship, then it may issue a residence permit, and then - to obtain citizenship of the country - said the lawyer. - You will need to prove that Brudsky 20 years residing in the territory of Russia. I think the problem with the evidence should arise.

However, anything can happen. Now the courts of Perm there are several similar cases of citizens of former Soviet republics with the old passports. One recently been deported.

source

In the photo: a simple tractor, not what that bleat in red moccasins

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting