Soviet cyber-vintage

1983 proved to be a prolific technical innovations. I represent another:

Programmable scientific calculator "Elektronika B3-34»

There will be many photo

Taken from here

Then made a splash among the students of our Institute, as He has a terrific in-class features. Described instance is still alive and is valid!

Your hardware came with plump guide:

The functions of the gadget of computing device will not describe, read here:

Released this wonder exactly 30 years ago:

It has a flexible and extensive logic, not inferior to modern programming languages, allowing 98-step program to squeeze those hell-knows what! (See below.)
Here is his softkeys:

Its circuit design: simple and elegant:

Two processor core and Mathematics ...

... And memory. And, interestingly, the data and the program is not stored in static cells, and two shift registers, looped with processors that continuously cycled serial bus (I was hachil this device using an oscilloscope and logic indicator for increase the capacity of the software stack, but his hands are not reached, then the problem has lost its urgency - there was a spark-226 ...)
As with all our scientific calculators have an extremely advanced mathematics (look at the signature on the button). In the space to fly, you know, here you and arctangent, and logarithm decimal and natural need! Allows to operate with numbers from 10 ^ -95 to 10 ^ 99 (and implicitly - somewhere up to 10 ^ 270), it can be used for scientific calculations in a variety of areas - from the atomic theory to astronomy.

Here, and this time I doeksperimentirovalsya: burned transistor on the input power, had to solder.

But know this, what is it?

It is my cherished tetradochku programs for this miracle. That's what it was:

Posted in [mergetime] 1369613234 [/ mergetime]
... Not only that, but (published in the studio!
The solution of equations by bisection

Simpson integral method

The derivative of the function of any order

Calculating the determinant (matrix, to put it simply) 4th order

Differential equations by Euler

Statistical calculations (mean, Wed-Blocks. Off., Student, etc.)

The calculation of the regression coefficients

The experimental curves

Roulette!

Modeling of cellular automata (in other words, "evolution»)

That's it, ladies and gentlemen! And only 98 steps and 14 variables +4 stack level ... learn, Microsoft!

Soldering

Perhaps someone noticed this strange Circuits:

So, this is the first case of overclocking in the Union! Namely, by pumping frequency control drag chain clock on a chip 165GF3 (near) the performance of the gadget was able to raise a half times! (Recall intelevskie stones began nominally overklochitsya with 486 ...)

2013th: «I live again!»

Calculation mode.

Programming mode.

ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting