A selection of old Czech brooches and what outfits to wear them

Fashion for vintage jewelry will never disappear. Such accessories can bring something special to any modern image. Even the most ordinary outfit can make a completely different impression if you add it with original decoration.

Let's talk about Czech brooches today. This is a vintage that is available to most of us. In almost all apartments and houses, you can find at least a couple of such brooches that came from your mother or grandmother.

View this post on Instagram

Sold. Chic Czech brooch with multicolored crystals. The brooch is made of brass with blackened and inlaid with glass crystals. The size of the brooch is 4 * 2.7 cm. In a good vintage condition (on the top burgundy crystal, a microslip, absolutely not noticeable in the sock), see the photo. Production Czech 60s. The price is 1100+199 rubles. postage costs. #brooch#vintagebrooch#Czech#brooch#Czech brooches#Europeanvintage#Europe#broochcrystals#vintagebrooch#

A post shared by Svetlana (@_sve_tlyachok_) on Aug 29, 2019 at 1:41am PDT

Why were these jewelry so common and what is their feature? In the middle of the last century, brooches became an especially popular accessory. However, the shortage at the time was not just for food. Getting beautiful and original jewelry was also very problematic.

#Czechiavintage #Czech brooches #vintage brooch #broochpearls #broochvintage #vintagefromFrance #broochpearl #broochpearls

A post shared by Olga Bravard (@olgabravard) on Jan 25, 2018 at 7:13am PST

That is why there was no limit to the joy of our beauties, when the country began to massively import accessories of Czech production. Colorful, stylish and affordable, they flashed everywhere.

Old brooch sold. Production Czechoslovakia, 50s. Brass with gilding, jewelry glass. Brooch diameter 3 cm #brooch #vintage #vintage #vintage decoration #vintage brooch #brooch #old brooch #Soviet brooch #jewelry #vintage #jewelryvintage #brooch vintage #brooch brooch #broochslovakiavintage #oldchechoslovakiavintage #Czech vintage #collection #collecture #brooches #brooch #brooch #vintage #czech #viengeoch

A post shared by @vintage_from_love on Jan 22, 2020 at 3:51am PST

Appleonex. It was in the highest demand. She produced wonderful brooches, complemented by stunning Czech glass. Basically, the range consisted of jewelry with plant motifs that suited any clothing.

Big brooch sold. Hot enamel. Made in the USSR, 60s. Heavy, metal with silver. No stigma. Enamel without chips and scratches. The brooch size is 4.1 cm x 3.4 cm. #brooch #broochvintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage brooch #brooch #old brooch #Soviet brooch #jewelry #Soviet jewelry #Soviet jewelry #decorationvintage #broochssr #hot enamel #hot enamel #hot emalssr #decorating enamel #hot enamel #emal #emal #emalemalletage #emalletage #emalbrooshemal #Soviet emal brooch #vintage #vingeoch #vitage #vitagetage #vitage #vitage #vitage #vitage #vitage #vitage #vitage #vitage

A post shared by @vintage_from_love on Nov 29, 2019 at 11:30pm PST

I was impressed not only by the colorfulness of the products, but also its diversity. You could easily choose an accessory for any image. Today we will think about how you can diversify these brooches modern image.

? Sold? Miracle brooch. Traditional Scottish amulet. It is made of coated bijouette alloy. The inserts are jewelry glass. х️Size 7.5 cm x2 cm х️Price 2850х #vintage jewelry #vintage jewelry #retrojewelry #buy vintage #lower new city vintage #Czechiavintage#buy vintage#brooch #old brooches #old things #Czech jewelry #vintageaccents #Czech brooch#vintage#vintage#vintage#vintage brooch #miracle #miracle #brooch

A post shared by VINTAGE ACCENTS (@vintage_accents) on Jan 5, 2020 at 10:08am PST

How to wear brooches? Many people wear jewelry as a kind of decoration. signature. This is a good idea, but it is difficult to choose a fairly neutral ornament suitable for almost all clothes. Try to find a small brooch of neutral flowers.

Vintage Beetle brooch. Imitation of amber (epoxy resin), brass. USSR, early '70s. The beetle is large, 4.9 cm x 4.8 cm. In this olive color is not frequent. Zuchara is beautiful, the condition is good. 1200 RUB #brooch #vintage #vintage #vintage brooch #brooch #old brooch #Soviet brooch #jewelry #Soviet jewelry #Soviet jewelry #vintage #broochsr #broochsr #brooch vintage #brooch vintage #vintage brooch #broochsr #bug #vintage #vintage #bug #vintage #vintage #vaet #wark #Soviet broozhuk #collage #collage #collage #collage #collage #collection #college #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #vintage #com #com #com #com #com #com #collage #com #collage #com #collage #

A post shared by @vintage_from_love on Apr 3, 2020 at 2:58pm PDT

Brooches used to be done practicality They held several layers of clothing together. Over time, they were used only for decoration. However, no one prevents you from beautifully fastening a shawl with this vintage thing.

IMAGES TO HER FACE...? We read, we read, we wish. Here are five components of magnificent decoration: authenticity, nobility, brooch, strength of emerald color and talent of OSCAR de la RENTA! Elegant butterfly, as if created only from light strokes of metal and the magical flickering of Swarovski crystals. A dazzling brooch in the best traditions of the Great Couturier OSCAR de la RENTA! Size: 8.5 x 7.5 cm. Condition: The brooch is not new, has no visible defects. Two labels "Oscar de la Renta" and "Made in U.S.A." confirm the authenticity and branded packaging. С️Cost: 28.500С. I'll give you a DURMENT OF PAYMENT.. #krambouillet_in-appearance #krambouillet_brooch #krambouillet_oscar #krambouillet_insect #vintagejewelry #vintagebrooch #vintage #scartellarent #fashiondetails #oscardelarenta #fashionjewelry #hautecouture #krambouillet_butterfly #krambouillet_oscar_greenbutterf #oldenorage #krambouillet #fly

A post shared by Xenia Rambouillet (@k.rambouillet) on Apr 20, 2020 at 5:30am PDT

Normal. shirt It will help to beautifully beat a small brooch attached to the neck. It will perfectly dilute an overly strict image.

Today, pearls have ceased to be conservative, it is chosen by young stylish girls. Brooch is silver, pearls, quartz, pianites 20000 фи #silver brooch #brooch #silver #brooch #silver #broochysilver #broochyzhevsk #jewelryware to order #jewelry brooch #broochpearl #brooches #brooches #silbrooches #sils #sil #silver #peraskevasilver #peraskeva

A post shared by Jewelry Izhevsk (@boutique_peraskeva) on Mar 17, 2020 at 7:45am PDT

The coat will look much more interesting with one or even several brooches on the lapel. Strict coat in the male style can be supplemented with a couple of delicate decorations with flowers.

The abundance of materials of the same color in this case will not look boring, because the overflows of the faces of crystals and the delicate glow of pearls attract the eye and cause the desire to consider every detail ????????? 4cm, 7g (not sold separately)? 4.5cm, 10g, 2100p. Possible sets: ж️? 5300p.? 3100p. ж️? 3300p. Do you have any leftovers? Gift packaging ов️ Delivery worldwide

A post shared by ь Drops and earrings | Swarovski (@kamael.brooch) on Dec 15, 2019 at 2:40am PST

The brooch is worth decorating. hat. So the headdress will be much better combined with a coat or jacket.

Slouchy beanie slouchy hat slouchy beanie women Available in my shop, link in bio. #slouchybeanie #slouchyhat #slouchyhats #slouchywinterhat #womenhat #womenhats #slouchybeaniehat #broochhat #womenbeanie #knitbeanie #knithats #chunkyhat #beaniehat #beanie #beanie #beanies #beanie #beanie #beanie #chunkyhat #beanie #beanie #beanie #beanie #beanie #beanie #beanies #beanie #beanie #beanies #lucyknihat #lucykni #lucyknit #lucyknit #lucyknit #lucyknit #beanieknit #beanies #lucyknit #lucyknitting #s #beanie

A post shared by Lucy (@lucymirhats) on Oct 22, 2017 at 7:44pm PDT

Best place for a brooch. chest. However, try to place the accessory not in the center, but closer to the shoulder or neck. So fashionable now silk blouses with bows as if created to complement them with brooches.

Thanks to such photo reviews, I can show you how even such a specific brooch of an elephant in an ethnic style fits well into the casual style? Thank you so much to Victoria @viktoriastuerz for this look, it's always a great joy to see my brooches integrate into the wardrobe?.. #brooch #brooch #brooch #journalwork #African style #brooch #brooch #broochbead #brooch #broochbebebead #embrooch #embroidery embroidery #hand embroidery #handware #exclusive jewelry #handmadedugarments #handmadedure #brooch #brooch

A post shared by? Drop ?HANDMADE ?SWAROVSKI (@brooch_from_stars) on May 14, 2019 at 8:06am PDT

One of the most original locations of the brooch is the shoulder. Choose. brooch, which consists of moving parts or a medium-sized variant.

Did my page cross a beautiful 10k line yesterday? I'm sure it's nice that people like to follow me as reflected in my work. I want people to like me, but I don’t want to stop being who I am. So I embroidery what is close to me, talk to you as I would in real life, and show you what hurts me. And if you're with me, then we're on the same wavelength and it's really cool?.. #lovelywork #embroideredgrandmother #embroidery #I like to embroidery #lovehobby #embroideryOrder #embroideryOrder embroidery #broiderybender #broosh #broosh #brooof #designerjewelry #beadedjewellery #embroiderylove

A post shared by? Drop ?HANDMADE ?SWAROVSKI (@brooch_from_stars) on Jul 14, 2019 at 5:55am PDT

Advice from the stylist: make sure the colors of the brooch and background contrast. In this case, the brooch will be noticeable and will help you stand out from the crowd. Don't be afraid to experiment! For example, you can arrange several brooches in a similar style.

Tags

See also

New and interesting