Vintage

Vintage clothes are of particular value in the fashion environment. First, the probability of finding someone in exactly the same garment is reduced to zero. Second, the vintage dresses are of high quality and are often made of rare and sometimes non-existent tissue. Third, wearing a vintage dress, you have the opportunity to touch the history of fashion, and it, well worth it.

For vintage outfits are older than 20 years. And contrary to misconceptions, it is not just any old worn dress, and those that reflect the style of the era and continue to be relevant until now. Of particular value are the dresses of famous designers - Chanel, Balmain, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent ...

Jennifer Garner in Valentino

Elisabeth Moss in Givenchy

Reese Witherspoon in Dior

Penelope Cruz in Balmain

Celebrities who are not afraid to show his unique style gladly wear vintage clothes. This parade of vintage ensembles can be seen on the red carpet's most prestigious social events.

Drew Barrymore frequent visitor of vintage clothing stores. In an interview, the actress admitted that she collects vintage clothes and accessories that loves to wear for the occasion.

This vintage red and black dress by designer Harley Quinn got Drew just 25 dollars.

Chloe Sevigny loves vintage. According to her, she was a child accustomed to buying inexpensive, but nice clothes, and still prefers vintage clothes contemporary collections, though can easily afford to buy them. Chloe is known for the fact that not only merchandised in vintage shops, but also can buy himself a little thing or two in the second-hand.

Chloe in the Yves Saint Laurent

Sharon Stone collects vintage cashmere sweaters. It is also a constant client designer Deborah Lindquist, which uses vintage cashmere and other materials from the past in order to create from them a new modern clothes. An interesting approach.

Vintage Versace skirt combined with the most recycled angora jumper.

Vintage coat from the 20s would look very stylish, if not strange green decoration on the head, which is absolutely not suitable for him.

Julia Roberts whole collection of women's vintage clothing. Moreover, the actress is one of the first introduced to vintage fashion, appearing on the delivery of "Oscar" in evening dress Valentino in 2001. By the way, while Julia has won a nomination for Best Actress and was cherished statuette.

Star stylist Rachel Zoe loves vintage clothing and accessories. I think that these things create her unique style.

Vintage Bag Chanel - a great addition to such a beloved image of Rachel in the style of boho-chic.

Rachel Dress in vintage Pucci

Missoni

Modern designer clothes in combination with vintage accessories - bags and belts.

Of course, the list of lovers of vintage outfits would not be complete without Dita Von Teese. Burlesque queen known for her outfits in the style of the 40's, but few know that these same outfits were created in the 40s.

On the red carpet Dita prefers exclusively vintage toilets.

However, as in everyday life.

Kristin Davis does not change their on-screen image of the romantic Charlotte in life. I really had no idea that the actress so often wears vintage! In my opinion, it is just made for these dresses.

Young Emma Watson prefers older clothes. Most of all I remember the vintage lace mini dress, in which she shone at the premiere of the penultimate of the "Harry Potter" in London.

US First Lady Michelle Obama at the Christmas party in Washington. Black dress with multi-layered skirt looks simply divine. It was a dress drawn in my mind when I hear the word "vintageĀ».

Kate Moss

Marisa Tomei in a vintage Charles James dress in the style of the 50s.

Renee Zellweger in a yellow dress handmade Jean Desses on giving the award "Oscar" in 2001.

Calista Flockhart

Kim Cattrall in a vintage dress Jean Desses

Lily Allen

Heidi Klum in vintage Galanos

Jennifer Lopez in a vintage toilet Jean Desses cost 25 thousand dollars

Julie Berman

Kate Bosworth in a stunning dress Chanel

Sienna Miller in evening dress Emanuel Ungaro

Nicole Richie in Halston

Tags

See also

New and interesting