Washed down with a new music center

Back in 1996, I worked all summer to the room I got my own musical center JVC. It was a wonderful time with Audio CD and rewrite 60/90 minute tape where 3-5 rented discs, the collection was created on the tape "for themselves"; while carefully handle the names of the songs were written on the paper cover podkasetnika. Labor in general, the unit daily, delighting me sound very good and unusually, normal neighbors.
For 17 years this unit has experienced a flight of 8 thousand km. and three small local moving. Despite the Japanese assembly, CD and remote died heroically in battle with time, and the appearance of the speakers became very rude and even planned migrated temporarily to the basement waiting for the route: the global cleaning - trashcan.
I'm not an audiophile, but I appreciate good music on the qualitative technique - Housing is mediocre priced Yamaha at the 2 zones and the car Audi - Bang & Olufsen 10 +1 (505 watt). Nevertheless, it was decided not to throw out all the old center and do a little restoration speakers. New Task future date device - please Muzychka garage.
Total 17 photos. Photographed at the bank 88 th glue.

At the junction of peeled veneer, the lower part of podrazbuhla a bit after a long-standing small flood, plastic fight.

Dissecting, we take out all the pluck. It is noteworthy that in these columns, one of the speakers in a separate plastic housing - the great-grandfather of modern design soundbar. There's also an electric motor, which by means of a rotary speaker panel with grid at different angles. Of course this feature is absolutely superfluous and useless, but in '96 show such a "cool" it was necessary to all your friends.

Buy Carpet in the auto shop - surprisingly pleasant and malleable material to work. Sticking with a normal wild-smelly glue 88.

Posted in [mergetime] 1370612647 [/ mergetime]
Along the perimeter of the furniture stapler pass

On the back of the overlap is. Later cut and sticking joint to joint

At first it was planned to paint spray paint exterior trim, but then, too, risked her okleit CARPET.

The front part. 40 freaking minutes with cutouts. Did the last hole already "under the glue»

Return to the dynamics of space

Assembling the front of

I overlooked these two stand on the beautiful 24 inch monitors Benq, why not take advantage.

Remove the bracket pivoting mechanism, remove excess boltygaykishaybypruzhiny to change the angle and fasten.

I came from an online store avtomagnitolla JVC. Inexpensive - only USB and radio. Of the benefits - is a primitive displays equalizer and Russian tags.

Cooking basis. We use an old ATX power supply unit from the computer. Closes on the main strip of black and green terminals for continuous operation of the PSU. The noisy home fans sit down instead of standard + 12 V on the + 5v - receives less turnover and reducing the overall noise. The load on the power supply, though small, but by active cooling to give me zaboyalsya so weak breeze will walk.

Vypilivaya, we connect, paste CARPET. Right vertical insert made from a piece of Plexiglas and two LEDs. Plexiglas made the backlight level. I fashioned in order not to forget to turn off the main power for the care of the garage. Bought blue LEDs, soldered - turned yellow-green. Remodel already laziness.

Speakers.

A parody of the music center

General view samopal. For its cost plays quite well. The size of the housing was originally conceived under a shelf.

The costs are modest:
1. Carpet (on the footage in any decent auto shop) 1 PM - 200 p
2. Glue the 88th (wildly smelly) 250 ml. - 50 p
3. Brush / bolts / screws - 50 p.
4. Magnitolla JVC - 1400 p.
5. Supports / power supply - just lay in the garage
6. Hours 7-8 overall time to work.

All with Friday!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting