Internet for grandmothers in 70 years

Dear newspaper "Pensionerochka"! In June 2013 I am turning 72 years old, and I want to share the joy that has mastered the Internet - the most necessary for the pensioner. Who would not know what to do, if it was not.

I have two daughters and five grandchildren. All are well-versed in computers. They have a computer for a long time - since 2005. But I did not come close, afraid to break something. In general, anything that did not have representation.

There was happiness - in disguise. In older daughter's son he returned from the army. And there was no work at home. So he came to me to live and work at the sawmill. And I brought the computer. That's where it started. Know what I lure - game. I like solitaire, sudoku, dominoes. And then they showed a computer solitaire "Spider" and "FreeCell" explaining how to play. I could not resist and was involved! Then the grandson said, "Come on, Grandma, play, have to learn to serious business - print". And he began to teach me the science. It is not easy to me to give the first steps. "Mouse" is not obeyed. Several notebooks used up. Learning one operation - all know, pass the exam grandson. And tomorrow, one can not do anything.
But there is a proverb: "Perseverance and a little effort."

In 2011, it celebrated its seventieth birthday. Give a laptop, a printer and a digital camera. Scanner acquired - and life went in a new way. I want to learn as quickly as possible itself. Slowly began to work with the «Microsoft Word», I began to learn English. Registered in the network "VKontakte", set Skype. Friends were little, and now "VKontakte" - 90. And what are friends - proud. There are editors of television, newspapers and magazines, director of the museum. Communication is a pleasure, and if someone will ask a request - to perform.

In early 2012, it was registered in other social networks - "My World" and "Classmates". Friends I have found themselves, including those who live in other cities and abroad - in Canada, the US, Greece, Bulgaria, Estonia, Ukraine. Nowhere does not happen, and they'll see photos of local attractions - and the soul rejoices. How cool!

Now I have a lot to learn. I can find a movie to see pictures to shift, too, know how to type. In conclusion, dear God that I helped to learn how to use a computer and grandchildren. They needed a lot of patience to teach me.
Dear women of our age, bolder Get to the Internet. Here the most important thing - communication that we want.

Evgenia Nesterova, Arkhangelsk region *

via forum.sc2tv.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting