New homes

That was the theme of the recently about how do Dzhamshuta homes. Well, sometimes they build nobody taught. And then I walked around the area with new buildings. He looked like building houses large companies. And I found a house just a masterpiece.

6 photo

With a kind of drawing a decent house.

I'll start with the most harmless. This doors and windows to the balcony.
Obviously this balcony the average American will not. On the door there is much narrower.

If you look inside you will see how to make the floor in a house.
House frame-panel.

It seems to be generally cost backup for that would level the floor.

Well, if you look closer you can see that the floor tiles there is a 2 by 2 meters. If someone's child is to jump on this floor I hope it does not crash to the neighbors.

We go further. Despite what is put on the wall outside.
Maybe it's a loggia, and on the wall as the paper and push it if it breaks.

As builders collect the house itself I do not know. But apparently appalling.
Now we go to plan.
The largest two-bedroom apartment area of ​​77 square meters. It seems to be the standard of this apartment is the budget option.
Hall 16.5 is not a lot, but the square.
Now we can understand why a narrow exit to the balcony. It turns out there is a column bearing. Just between the window and the door.
You can also see two baths and two toilets. Looks like if you live in a house, you have to run to the bathroom often.

Well, from what I know, this company does not put out at the time so no baths or tauleta nowhere will not.

Saying what a city and what a company will not be in order to avoid advertising.
I have everything.

PS. Maybe I did not understand the construction. But I do not want to live there.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting