Surveillance superekonom class

It has long dreamed of such creature comforts as surveillance on the landing ... Just want to mention that the surveillance I need with the sole purpose to see who came, walking with us on the flats a lot, especially on the eve of the Universiade cops frequent but unwelcome guests (as the next pass the main route of the VIP guests), tueva hucha distributors, postal service (bring fines traffic police), military conscription, etc ... recognizable spets.firme - prices start at 6 tr Too expensive would have been a toy, so I decided to do everything himself. He began to study the price of components and to think through how it can be arranged. The ultimate goal was to organize the surveillance budget does not exceed 2,000 wooden

Overall the resulting estimates - 1310 equipment 600 rubles telly, 50 rubles wire ...

It will be 33 photos.

selection was stopped at the cheapest possible option for complete surveillance Orient

Kit - camera, receiver, power supplies

price - just over 1300 rubles

That's actually the camera itself ... there are infrared backlit, as it later would be - very powerful

receiving unit ... black display and buttons - a selection of the channel, it is possible to put up to 12 cameras on a single module and switch the buttons

China - a China))

follows not least - it's TV ... In principle, it can be connected to the home TV set, but it is inconvenient, so need a small compact TV ... in the head immediately got the idea to buy a TV that is placed in the car ... prices start from 1500, in the budget does not fit ... Avito went to ... to the surprise found a suitable option for just 600 rubles, and most importantly - almost new and in the box

the next step - the place of installation ... first I wanted to hang on the wall, but the sight of the wires are not pleased, he thought, and decided to push all in one of the compartments of the cabinet ...

cabinet - rear view

I tear off the back cover to make it easier to work

prisobachivayu surge protector.

Front view

is an old piece of wood, sawing it ... try to guess, without flipping through down to what it is ... if you guessed right, you can safely call themselves geniemmm ...

paint the bar ... Well, still have not guessed what it is?

later learned what was this bar, and now, some of the wires ... because the camera - the radio, but to pull it need only food, bought 10 meters of acoustic wires 5 rubles meter

prrotaskivaem wire through the door jamb

so as not to complicate the work, I decided to attach new wire using wire ties to the old

and here is the answer - what was the need that piece of wood ... fasten it to the wall, it will be attached to the camera

cut power to the camera

we clean wires, then to be connected to the wire laid

do not forget about the polarity of the camera ... "eats" DC

Now fasten the camera at a piece of wood ... it did not work very carefully - and do not care

Big Brother is watching us))

Now fasten the radio ... because in the process of testing it is quite warmed, the decision was made to suspend it, as it were in the air, that is, not strengthen against the wall, and then who knows what

mount the TV

test test ... podkyuchaem all power supplies and switch hitter

everything works))

Now gently close the back wall, all cables laid in cable channels ... that's what happened

After 3 chchasov work, check the temperature inside

in the end turned out to be the hottest place of the power supply chamber - 50 degrees, but it is quite safe ... thank you for your attention, I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting