Fantastic Airbus A380

Completely taken us to the famous blogger sergeydolya.

Airbus A380 with its raised level of comfort in flight at an unattainable height for other aircraft. The entire second floor was cast into the business and first class. Chairs are arranged in beds and mattresses to give passengers convenience. Every passenger seat next to your refrigerator with drinks and you can sit in the rear in a full bar, idly discussing the problems with the launch of the hadron kollaidera talkative bartender. What to say when the nose of the aircraft with 2 spacious showers. The first time I had ever wanted to fly to an end.

Before the trip at the air show in Le Bourget, my friend Sergei aviator_ru Martirosyan issued me a press card, which I showed the stewardess, and they gave me a tour of the real plane ...

The passengers of economy class and business class on a plane go through different jetways and separated from each other during the flight:

Each number is set just 4 seats:

Passengers give socks, sleeping mask and stickers on a chair to steward knew how to behave in the event that you fall asleep:

For shoes have a special compartment under the mattress in the footwell:

The chair unfolds in a substantially horizontal bed. My height is 182 cm, but I kicked the wall is not rested. Places enough:

After dinner, my bed and put a mattress pad:

Before each passenger set a 17-inch touchscreen, electrical outlet, 2 USB (do not know why), triple jack and remote control entertainment system, combined with a satellite phone:

As each seat has a great remote control, which also controls the lighting, seat position, and includes a massage mode back and seat:

The aircraft has multiple external cameras and the passenger can choose any of them:

Especially interesting to watch the flight of the camera via the tail. It is seen as the plane dives into the clouds at the landing:

At the airport, using the same camera, you feel (a hissing word!) The size of the A380:

There is also a mode that shows the location of the aircraft on the map:

The tail is a bar, where free poured strong and soft drinks:

At the reception all being updated trays of sandwiches and cakes:

Along the walls 2 sofa, with seat belts:

Fly "at the bar" incredibly nice and comfortable. The flight goes unnoticed:

For dinner, I chose a light salad with shrimp:

At the A380 5 toilets on the second floor and 10 on the ground, in economy class:

Additionally the toilets, in the nose, there are two showers for first class passengers. However, it is necessary to order them for an hour before use, and water flows only 5 minutes:

In first-class passengers a bar where drinks are exclusive, but no bartender:

Next to the shower descends down a grand staircase leading to the first floor to the cockpit and in the cabin economic class:

In the tail of the ship, there is another staircase:

On the ground floor is set 396 seats in economy class:

In the center of the cabin hidden 2 lounges crew. Here, at the same time can sleep 9 people:

Pilots separate room:

And after a few facts about this aircraft:

In the plane 14 first class seats, 76 business-class seats and 396 economy class seats. 7-hour flight services team of 27 people:

2 pilots
4 senior flight attendant
4 flight attendant in first class
8 flight attendants in business class
8 flight attendants in economy class
1 attendant, cooking showers

During the 14-hour flight to the team added another 2 pilot and 1 attendant. Total 30 people.

Wingspan - 80 meters. Reserve fuel - 240 tons. In the air, the A380 has to diverge from the other aircraft at a distance of not less than 10 kilometers, as in its aerodynamic flow can turn even a hunchback Boeing 747.

During the flight, the engine noise is almost inaudible. The cabin is very quiet and the only ventilation rustles the ceiling. All attendants are friendly and always smile. Even when they are in the kitchen and think that no one sees. Inside, immersed in an atmosphere of celebration and luxury:

© sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting