These sheikhs do not fly in the economy ...

If you fly in first class you already ashamed, and on its own plane is not enough a couple of thousand ... If your small business jet not intermeddle 20 friends who will certainly want to drive to the Maldives for the weekend ... Well, in the end, if you all life dream is to fly Emirates, and precisely because of Zhmerinka, but that's bad luck - airport Zhmerinka not accept A380 ... then we go to you!
26 photos + text source

At an air show in Dubai I have been in a very interesting aircraft that today I want to show you. Outside completely snow-white with a red stripe on the side and a small logo Emirates to the left of the front door, it's the kid Airbus A319, yes, exactly the same as a normal passenger, but inside it is a business jet that anyone can rent! This is particularly interesting given the fact that the Navy Emirates fly only large long-haul and only one small A319!

"Knock-knock, who's there ?!»

The snow-white livery minimalist, even thought that the plane could look so stunningly simple and concise! And it's Emirates ...
Board number A6-CJE, the aircraft issued in 2011.

What resembles a tiny airline logo to the right of the front door. And in the back of the A380 breathes.

Passenger capacity - 19 or 15 passenger seats lying places (10 suites and 5 seats completely laid out.

At the Emirates flight attendants have standard requirements regarding color of lipstick, a step to the left or right.

Hall meeting. Two 42-inch screen.
All krasla also equipped with a front camera for video conferencing during the flight.
With special pride flight attendant informed me that the board is always free (!) Wi-fi!

Very pleasant and spacious interior. I do not think that in the usual small Airbus can be so spacious

For business lounge are compartments beds-suites.

In general, it is exactly the same first class, as well as on long sides, but this A319.
Notice how the implemented shutters on windows, automatic all natural. But the extra space between the edge of the blinds and double glazed window ... the plane is not created for fans to take pictures during the flight.
Additional glass, probably, is also for sound insulation. With this, to say the least, partial load, perhaps we could organize a relatively complete silence.

Fully folding bed and 32-inch screen with branded entertainment systems Emirates - ICE:

Tablet - a remote control with big screen.

Elegant form at the flight attendants!

On board one toilet in the middle of the passenger compartment:

And second toilet combined with shower at the end of the cabin:

The toilet was not gold, but still golden shower!
1 "portion of the" soul = 5 minutes. In the standard configuration, the water tank can hold 20 "servings." So stand up in the shower and sing a couple of songs will not be possible.

On the left - this is not a reflection of, and integrated into the mirror screen with a map of flight:

Also, the aircraft has a luggage compartment with a capacity of 1200 kg (30-50 suitcases).
Besposadony planes to fly up to 8 hours, then you can refuel and fly farther. To put the liner can be anywhere, even in Zhmerinka.

But no-nonsense cockpit and gold:

The aircraft was presented at the joint site and Airbus Corporate Jet Emirates:
www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/corporate/
www.emirates-executive.com/english/index.asp

But the main thing, of course, this tea :)

Eternal choice - big or small ... It seems to be a little cute, but also from a big breath away!
Today I show you a small A319, and at other times show large A380 "Emirates».

Posted in [mergetime] 1393349053 [/ mergetime]
All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting