Says Alexander Cheban: Why people travel in business class ?! Is extra thousand dollars worth to sleep and eat on board ?! People who fly frequently for work, and away - the answer to this question in the affirmative. Cathay Pacific - one of the best airlines in the world! In its long-haul fleet of 139, the company serves 182 destinations in 42 countries. Last week I was a guest at the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong in an interesting aviation press tour, where no one will report on the work of airlines within. But I'll start with the trip, namely the review of service in business class ... It was exactly the kind of situation where even 10:00 little when do not want to get off the plane, because all have not tried and quite tired from a long trip. Although I do not get tired in the economy Business class with a twinkle
In Moscow, Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to fly the Airbus A340. A couple of weeks ago on his return from Delhi Emirates upgrade me to business class due to overbooking, as I wrote in his facebook and received a comment that "Emirates - is good, but that's Cathay or Singapore - is at times steeper." Well, I have to admit that it is, Asian airlines service was and still is the best among all that I have seen. Europeans and some did not stand with his "optimization" everywhere!
36 Photo Source
1. Cool the same escape to Asia from the April snow (!) In Moscow. Always warm, open and smiling. Southeast Asia is definitely the best region for travel and experiences. At any time of the year
2. Business class is not cheap here and every detail, every detail counts. In the limited space on board the aircraft interior designers try to cover every moment of travel, as well as to achieve a combination of ergonomics with ease of maintenance. On board the A340 in business class fully folding armchairs that are "ladder"
3. Two pillows - Main fixed headrest and additional velcro.
Overall length - 81 inches, Total length - 71 inches
bed width - 23 inches (unfolded)
the width of the chair - 18.5 inches (seated)
4. There drawback - very uncomfortable to photograph the window, which is located at the rear. Well what a night flight, so I did not get even telephoto
5. Painting the interior. Usually at this point hanging logo airlines. Here I am at all anywhere except screens have not seen the logo, all done tastefully in soft corporate green.
6. On the side panel chair, folding table and monitor IFE.
7. Travel Set
8. Headphones are on a special holder, which is very convenient. Absolutely incomprehensible to me a piece of paper "sterilized", just like in the closet hotel
10. Flying in Business Class is 80% of the food. Menu from the chef, wine card of the best sommeliers, cocktail menu - all these marketing tricks - the main argument in the competition for passengers between the players in the market long-haul air travel. So let's get to the food
13. Cold starter and starter.
14. The main dish. Asia starts on board the plane with chopsticks
16. The dessert and cocktail
20. If you get hungry (which is possible), there is a snack or candy. Generally 18 business class passengers serves 5-6 flight attendants.
22. A little bit about the system-board entertainment. I'm not a big fan of watching movies in flight, basically I check what is in the system, see corporate videos and documentaries about travel. Word is that I can not download / view the house.
25. But most of all I like to listen to the local pop music, depending on the country in which an exotic treat.
Here, for example, a track from the picture below Well well well! Especially above the clouds
26. Remote control is useless, it only I do not have enough attention from others. Hug me sundry. - The actual distance and time to destination.
27. And here's a map - some archaic sucks. Especially against the background of a very modern system of onboard entertainment. Perhaps the card is not updatable, I do not know.
28. Clean and sterile
29. At the table is perfectly placed laptop
30. The chair transforms into a fully horizontal bed. Save in the plane lying - it's indescribable thrill by trying all times, would be unambiguously clear, how to fly now sitting.
31. Now look at the cockpit A340 ?!
35. Here is the rest room in the cockpit. Incidentally, the monitors above the beds - it's exactly the same system-board entertainment as passengers, nothing official.
36. All that is described above - is, in fact, is not the most modern version of the interior of business-class airline. Currently on the Boeing 777 and Airbus A-330 is installed a new version of the interior. More ergonomic, perfect, modern, etc. etc. More details in the video
Source: http: //