The destruction of pigs or humans?

News channels do not advertise it anywhere this info is not particularly multiply ... but IMHO it makes sense to think about everything.
In the Voronezh region destroying pigs on private farms under the guise that allegedly in the African plague.
And then I'll post the text from the witnesses. Think for yourself, decide for yourself.

Tue, 18/06/2013 - 00:17
In Bogucharsky, Petropalovskom and Verkhnemamonsky District Voronezh region wreak havoc! All this can happen in any area of ​​the field! Under the pretext of ASF destroyed pig population in private households. After the injection of sleeping pills pigs put in "the pit" and set on fire. Pigs come to life, burning alive. The top layer burns, bottom crawling live pigs. They fill up old tires, some manage to escape and they were burned on the field running. Pigs that died, lie in the sun for several days. Birds take away the meat throughout the county. An eerie sight! There are photos and video. No treatment is not carried out, no documentation is not presented. If it was indeed the plague, unless you can all ride? If there is a virus, it dies at 60 grams. But harness healthy pigs! Not allowed to leave to itself for processing. People promise to pay compensation. For pigs up to 49 kg - in 2749 and again by 59 rubles. per kg. body weight. But not only the pigs are weighed, but not even written in which the yard as selected! Maybe it's beneficial to someone? Or are the consequences of accession to the WTO? What do you think of it?

More photos

Photo 3

Photo 4

Posted in [mergetime] 1373024341 [/ mergetime]
I try to insert a video

in their own words
The situation is such that there is no mortality, no disease, people come in white, and often without the owners opened barns and pigs are taken, such as nominally weighed (but who checks it ?!). Piggeries do not destroy themselves, not disinfected, manure and feed are not taken (and it spread all sources) simply destroy all livestock

rumored to be built breeding complex ... which is not highly profitable trade of private traders "living" pork ... you think about that tasty pig on a normal diet, or rapidly grown "meat" But cheap ...

as I understand, drugs for euthanasia is not enough ... people panicked

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting