Of the clerks in the men

We want to share with you the story of our friend who is 2 months ago changed his office suit to vest sailor.
On Yap we live a long time, but did not reach the hands of registration. The desire to share the story was another perfect excuse finally join your ranks.

25 photos

Original recording here: Click
Monitor the movement of the ship in real time is possible here: Cosco Germany

"All Moen!
In the north of Germany, so it sounds Gutenmorgen, which in turn does not mean good morning, and very applicable to any time of day.

... That I still got to the normal internet. By the way on the route between Asia and Europe, but Hong Kong is capable of any normal channel. Yeah, there's your razvitaya- Europe, and on the other hand there's your same industry and titanium China, and in online and then get out ... but first things first.

Yesterday happened exactly 2 months since I arrive in constant movement between old Europe and China-old woman. Two months at a time, and a lot has happened and nothing much because I already walked halfway around the ball, and raped a bunch of new information; nothing, because while dispense uneventful (ugh ugh ugh).

Work and home I have now practically inseparable, St. Petersburg and Moscow residents prenepremenno should envy me: from the workplace to my bedchamber, neither more nor less than 5 floors

So I get to work taking into account traffic jams, queues in the metro and tram crowd in a minute and a half =) as you can see above all the only mechanics, the captain and other officers. So I have one that neither eat the middle class!
Prostornaya- cabin for one person. A little less room to "Khrushchev," but certainly more food =)

The workplace is also very peculiar. Perhaps there's nothing special to talk about, a lot of electronics and automation is present, everything works like a clock. Of course, as good and expensive watches, sometimes it is necessary to sum and carry out routine inspections of all operating systems. That's what engineers, mechanics, chefs and other all sorts of useless electricians. it is like the office, the working class holds a meeting here, and then runs up according to orders issued)

In the engine room and engine control room (it is called here ECR-engine control room) in charge of all the chief-engineer, Russian call this post "Grandfather", surely anyone heard this definition =)). This man capital levels, has 4's stripes on the shoulder straps and is the god of all that is below the upper deck (aka upper deck, the way, the upper deck is only by definition. According to the scheme it is the lowest floors, but apparently historically ...). On the future-if the boss tells you / says better to do right and well =)))
Followed by 2 mechanic- 3's stripes. This kind of pepper, as should follow the work of the main engine, but on our board is excessively thick German latent drunkard. All day sitting in the ECR and sticks in your computer.
Following is 2.5 electron's stripes. Manages all absolutely! All security systems, navigation, stabilization, control, rudder movements, lifting and lowering, even the sky, even Allah ... As in our age is difficult to provide a fully mechanical system, it has to be loaded with stacks of drawings and wiring diagrams. If something happens somewhere, the first thing to call him, and only then begin to understand what happened)) malyata such cases. A very important person on board the ship and within a radius of 20 meters from the side. His photo below. really nice guy and very experienced engineer. Tells me a lot and explains. Put him credit =)

Next 3 mechanic. 2 lychki- responsible for diesel generators, and other attendant pribludy.
4 mechanic. 1 lychka- his case purifiers and fuel system as a whole. We have engaged in this Patrick, we call it- people Elekom problem =)). Always "loved" the grandfather of shoals and other defects =))).
At this end engineers in the machine. Followed by sailors minders, or who knows how to translate in the staffing they go as «oilers», the guys in the wings make a lot of different jobs. Experienced. Filipinos.

As for the rest of the crew, there's just hard workers deckhands, under the direction of the boatswain =) generally good guys, their task is to ensure the purity of the vessel, to stand watch with officers and assist with mooring and other pickups.
Their territory is the deck.

Well, as I said the same Filipino sailors help officers keep watch on the bridge deck officers electron calls «binocular-guys». The name is very characteristic, because no matter how many times we did not appear on the bridge officers after another occupation were not observed. Pyalichestvo exclusively (or pyalstvo) binoculars =).
These lads subordinate captain three: Number One, the second mate and third mate. (There is a deck cadet. He still pretzel =))
However, the bridge looks more presentable than the ECR, and in general there is a cool look, spacious and comfortable

Surprisingly, however, for two months, I did not bother to hear Russian speech on the ship, and in general I feel like in the German camp, somewhere in the Philippines, half German, half filippki and I ...
However, I must admit that my new Central Asian friends were extremely friendly, much friendlier Germans (probably the last still hold a grudge over forty fifth). So never a dull moment, time and place favorable to quiet rest or playing sports in his spare time, of course.

Dayroom.

So that what to do outside of work, the question is not worth it. By the way, we had to change the style of a little, so that the shirt while lying on the shelf. =)) At the moment I dress in fashion stylists ER

That's how we live, 2 months, by the way, we have time from 8 am to 17 pm daily, on Sunday to 12 a week. A lot of work, talk a little. The average temperature on route 32, the humidity is three times higher than St. Petersburg. So in the rare moments of work on the deck of 30 minutes is enough to be thoroughly wet. When operating in the hold enough 10 minutes (the temperature in the hold is usually higher than 5-7 degrees, and higher humidity due to evaporation). For comparison, this is equivalent to the fact that you are running the cooling steam baths Russian, after previous visitors to succumb to a good park. And live the good profit =))

Over the past period managed to catch two parties, the first was on May 9th. The Germans have this father's day. Ha, no matter how well we all know that on 9 May a very different holiday, but "Farewell of Slav" I did not sing and apple on the deck did not dance. =))) Ate a pig and drank "Becks". Detailed story in the next issue. Well, I've got to run. All tailwind and 13 boxes of rum! »
25. Last

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting