My most important piece of Happiness! Good post,

Sit read PL and sitting next to me, ioy favorite tsobak, with a proud name, boss or family Bosko, or sonny.

A brief history of its occurrence in my family.
In fact, two years ago, we had in zhivodёrnya (under the pretext of a shelter where dogs were caught and euthanized immobilized injections (while writing off money and for sleeping pills, and for everything in the complex) is generally mundane gos.zavedenie. And we decided TEENS from the local Animal Protection Society, to fight for the life of the dog. Well, as law student asked me to participate in a debate with the heads. Everything was possible. But there was a small box with the puppies, which need something to solve them was 10 pieces 8 with long hair and a 2- e gladkoshёrstnyh (1 of which was my Bosya) second red-haired man unfortunately died (just froze and everything).

17 photos will be

Py.Sy. Leaving it for 2 weeks without the help of doctors, since it is not my first dog :)

So I took him a week to their overexposure (the size of it was placed in the pocket of my jacket was very stunted and sick). A week later, he had to put on the market, and to give in good hands. But here goes a week and I understand that I can not part with this lump of happiness, especially after he slept all week in my palm.

And the family council it was decided these things malenbkoe favorite miracle leave. Since I could not think that he grow up a huge oboldennaya miracle :)

2. Only brought him home 2

3.This bed in his first life

4. She :)

5. And it already taken a liking to them, my bed)) On it he spitsja better :)

6.Poznaёm Peace begins with Lenses Camera :))

7.Zastesnyalsya kid. By the way it is in the next 2 weeks during his nursing

8. Ibid

9.Tam same again

10. And that we flirt :)

11. And this is after the lapse of half a year. The kid started to grow rapidly :))

12. And it so we usually meet)))

13. That we are cold., But we are drawn into the street looking for a ride to the question - well, something the owner, we are going or what?

14. It is fitting sweater before the walk

15. And that we have a half years. We grew up and became a huge, beautiful, lacquered, dog with manners and learn all the commands for half an hour

16. And this tree from which we protect the owner and therefore it periodically gryzёm and eat :)

17. And the last photo. This is my favorite tsobak Boss Synulya and the same piece of happiness! Well, all comments can gentlemen.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting