My fascination with the former.

It was in 2008. Having read the stories I wanted to her, this same story, hands touch. I bought a metal detector, read the appropriate forums and started to think about where to go and where to dig. Stopped on villages (deserted and residential), the prohibition of excavation of archaeological sites has not been canceled, there will not be put. I found a map of Nizhniy Novgorod region in 1850, opened a toponymic dictionary, Google opened the card and began the fascinating search.
So are photos and a few letters with the explanation.

Will be 27 photos.

The metal detector X-Terra 305, went well for a beginner, the most difficult thing to get used to the sound and learn to distinguish between the sound from the sound of coin jams.

The area, located on the right bank of the Oka River. Actually, it all began.

Ibid)

The same angle.

Digging a few kilometers downstream. After talking with a local grandmother, tried to find "Chingiskhanki" flakes. "Chingiskhangok" is not found, but something that was able to raise.
From these results: belt buckles, coins of different denominations (Deng, mite, soveskie penny), cherub.

Slightly larger. Polushka 1854.

Cherub, presumably from lompadki.

Next trip was to an abandoned village in the wilderness area. Let's go now.

The village is practically no more than one court, on the hill looking at us almost the last survivor of the house.

Of course there were also findings.

Zoom. 1 Kopeck silver in 1843.

2 penny 1913.

They.

Elements harness (Konin).

Pugovichkami interesting.

Come on, of course it is difficult to believe, but this place was a village.

She is.

Again it)

And at this point, too, was a village)

She is.

And here is the findings from these villages, villages were located a few kilometers from each other. Among them, several Soviet coins, pennies and Nikolaev "horsemeat".

An interesting area of ​​the Nizhny Novgorod region)

Eyeing a new shovel)

The couple finds out.
Candlestick)

Seal mail, on the date it interesting)

But a comparison of the same coin lay in the different natural conditions.
Left - river sand, right - black earth.

Even badge caught

Posted in [mergetime] 1375300656 [/ mergetime]
Summarizing, we can say that people stole one of the most interesting hobbies - the study of history firsthand. No, I am against the excavations monuments arhitekruty, damage monuments, but to dig in derekenke IMHO, it would be possible to solve.
Kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting