Lily Collins: Statement

Although Lily Collins is in the spotlight for more than ten years, the habits of the stars she does not have. It's just a nice girl, charming and tastefully dressed. Whether it shines on the red carpet or plays a major role in the film, Lily - the personification of natural beauty. In addition to his film work, Lily many other plans, projects and hobbies. What? Find out in this post.

On his professional dream:

"My biggest dream - to play along with Meryl Streep. We once met at an event at the time and I was speechless. Meryl was incredibly nice, and I finally blurted out: "For me it would be a great honor ever to work with you." And it is this: "Oh, it would be so much fun, is it?" I almost died and flew to heaven at the moment »

About famous father (Phil Collins):

"I always wanted to do everything herself. I did not want to make a call for me. The name can open doors, but there is a saying that I like, "Thank you can open any door, but it is your character does not allow them to close»

father - Phil Collins

About his relationship with his mother:

"My mother is definitely my best counselor. And I'm not talking about the acting profession. It helps me in my personal life, she advises me to experiment. And she supported since childhood in me the confidence that I'm the best in the world and that does not necessarily turn off the mountains and someone to prove something. Being me - is cool »

Lily's mom

About his passion for journalism:

"I began to be published in magazines when I was fifteen. I love meeting people, I like to travel. I am generally a very curious - I'm interested in literally everything! And I really like to write. I still occasionally write articles, keep a diary and blog ».

About his love for literature:

"I loved to read Shakespeare, but especially I was close British literature and especially Jane Austen. I read all her novels. Reading has always been a necessity for me. Even when I did not understand some works that were in the school curriculum, because many of them are, frankly still designed for adults. "To Kill a Mockingbird," for example, or the same, "Portrait of Dorian Gray." But now I know how important it was to introduce us to great literature at a time when formed taste and interest. »

Shot from the movie "Master of English»

About passion photo:

"I still love journalism, especially photojournalism. Recently I was fascinated by photos and even bought a semi-professional Olympus cameras with different lenses and filters. I have even a Polaroid. I love to take pictures of everything, when I have some free time. The world through the eye of the camera looks a little different ... I like to shoot architecture. I like to find an interesting person. This is a very special treat! I like to make black-and-white photos. They somehow feel more life »

"Maybe passion for photography lead me to the director's chair one day. I like to tell stories through pictures. We can all speak different languages, but the image we see and understand »

On his eyebrows:

"I am satisfied with the form of my eyebrows, it's one of those things that I will never change in yourself. These subtle vintage eyebrows that every second in Hollywood, it's not mine. Yes, to a large extent the shape of my eyebrows opposite of what is considered a classic at the moment and therefore preferred by most actresses and models. And so, every makeup artist at the meeting is willing to fix my eyebrows. No way! »

About your casual:

"I never went to the pants for yoga, even in Los Angeles, where generally all that go. I love fashion, I love to write orders, but never do this on purpose to me like this filmed. But I've been watching your face, trying not to make faces in public. I'm just already convinced that the photographs it looks awful »

About favorite style guys:

"I like interesting guys that something stand out. Those who also loves fashion and can appreciate what I do, and even say, "I like this jacket." Fashion - is a form of self-expression, which some prefer to avoid - but the guy is very attractive! »

Lily and her ex-boyfriend - Jamie Campbell Bower

On his brothers and sisters (approx. Lily three stepbrothers and one stepsister):

"I often vizhus with his half-brother and sister. We all work in the entertainment industry, and we all have a pretty tight schedule, but we nevertheless find time for each other. No problem - the family is more important than any shooting! »
Lily's parents - Phil Collins and Jill Tevelman

On his unusual talents:

"I have a hidden talent: I had a great squealing. Downright cries of animals are obtained. When I first did this on the site, all scared - I think I'm somewhere else fell or something like that »

On an ideal location for holidays:

"I prefer to spend vacations on Venice Beach in California, there are plenty of small shops with organic food, nice trinkets, tasty restaurants and vintage stalls»

Tags

See also

New and interesting