Children Soviet leaders moved in a normal country, the EU and the United States.

PL read for a long time, I write rarely, a theme well, and all first created ...
Kicking is necessary, but only after the end. reported.
Will some pictures and text.

After the collapse of the communist experiment descendants of its builders did not go to complete the implementation of the Great Dream in China, North Korea or Cuba.
They all moved in a normal country, the EU and the United States.
That shows the true attitude to the values ​​of a "special way" to the families of those who advocated.
But part adrift subjects are still running through the streets with icons of Stalin, there is ...

Gorbachev's daughter Irina Virganskaya lives, mostly in San Francisco, where the main office is located "Gorbachev Foundation", in which she served as vice president.

US citizen Sergei Khrushchev in Moscow happens arrivals, mainly on the presentation of their books and funerals of their relatives.

This is Stalin's granddaughter - Chris Evans. She was 40 years old, lives in Portland, the owner of a vintage store.

Great-granddaughter of Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev, Nina L., lecturer at the Faculty of International Relations at the University of New School in New York.

She taught choreography in Miami granddaughter chairman of the KGB of the USSR and Communist Party General Secretary Yuri Andropov, Tatiana I. Andropov.
There, in the US, lives and her brother Constantine I. Andropov.

In California, lives and niece of Leonid Brezhnev - Love Y. Brezhnev.
Great-grandson of Leonid Brezhnev through his son, Dmitry, is now studying political science at the University of Oxford.

The daughter of the chief ideologist of late communism, ascetic, Mikhail Suslov, Maya M. Sumarokova since 1990 with her husband and two sons live in Austria.
kurush1.livejournal.com/484413.html

I have everything, thank you for your attention. You can throw stools.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting