Let's block the government our internets!

Let's do the government will block access to the site?

I read a joke, a comment which was proposed to close the e-government access to the site and there was a question "And how do not?".
Mizurazmatiki daily prowl for sites that would block yes, while they themselves are the same content.

1) Create a register of IP-addresses. Just do not text I've found, and normal site with a description of who and why you need it.
Insert all the enemies of the people and the Internet (Roskomnadzor, the State Duma, the whole bureaucratic apparatus, various kinds of "power" structures, which are the next delusional article about marijuana at Wikipedia).
2) Large sites to tie this list to your firewall or handler (plug issue with an error)
3) Come up with a method of social control list. If you give this list to someone's hands, the man will be pressed.
In the case of decentralized control mechanism is needed checks exclude entering foreign (non-participation in the orgy) IP-address.

Seriously interfere with the institutions before they get blocked, but somehow fight back for what is happening can be a mess.

With Habra

P.S: For those who do not understand.
The point is that, for example, a clerk sitting in his office, wants to go to the PL, and his writing on the screen: "Excuse me, do you work in the presidential administration, you can not go to this resource."

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting