Methane car

In general, the old debate whether machine translation for gas. Figures tell you the example of his. Two years ago, I bought as a family car GAZ-2217 (Sobol-Barguzin) 2005, mileage ~ 150t.r. carburetor. Machine voracious, does not compare with the passenger, and this was immediately transferred me to methane, the benefit of filling 300 meters from the house. By the way, who are "not in the theme" on the machine can deliver equipment for propane or methane, to treat them as something just calling the same "gas" can not be! Their differences can find a lot of articles on the Internet. But let interesnomu- to the figures. All refueling during the operation were neatly written in a notebook in the car to fix not only the cubes of gas (volume) and Russian rubles. Sometimes it is impossible to know the number of cubes, and for this reason, the basic calculation was made on the final price of refueling. The figures for the period 2011-2012 are taken. Calculations are made using Excel spreadsheets.

By Columns:
Run-filling the distance on the odometer at the time of the next refilling or the time when gasoline ended.
I passed on gazu- distance to the next refilling or the moment when the gas ran out
Total for gazu- total mileage on the gas at the time of filling
Kubiki- Methane is measured and sold in cubes.
Rubli- cost of filling
Total for the cost of one km-km in rubles for this refueling
About benzina- current consumption of gasoline for the run. Went mainly combined cycle and it is considered reasonable to take an average of 13 l. / Km, this figure is probably too low.
Rubles benzin- cost of gasoline at the rate of 27R. / Km. The machine goes to 92, the billing period 2011-2012, I think there is nobody there is no objection about the high costs.
Total ekonomii- difference settlement money for gasoline and for the actual gas.

Those numbers in the chart. Here I think everything is clear, but it did not work very informative because of the large jumps (This is a little successful organization of the table).

Posted in [mergetime] 1377846234 [/ mergetime]
Another is to add about some minuses HBO installation described in the Internet "smart" people.
1) High pressure cylinders are located under the body of the frame, even if one day explode, not scary. Salon modifications did not affect
2) The machine can start up without gasoline at temperatures up to -20.
3) Engine year of work did not work worse. And even if prigorit valve or something else of the fears that describe their repair is not commensurate with the economy. As an example, the new engine ZMZ-4063 is TR 60

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting