Slightly renovated balcony

Good evening.
Inspired by the theme
Recently moved into a new apartment. And he decided to elevate a little cold balcony.

The budget is not considered
Time: If the normal do 3 days If both (with breaks for fishing) then 1, 5 weeks.
The goal: a little warm balcony. (full-warming eslt will be cold, then the next. year)
Balcony size 1.20 * 3.70

Will be 15 photos.

The first thing threw half and half carried her into the corridor, to the delight of his wife.

As it happened:

Prisverlil bars spread between the foil heater / insulator (do not know his name PF)

Hvatanuli in stroymage insulation size 60 * 120 (just across the width of the balcony) and have not looked that the thickness of 100 and 50 * 50 bars. Go, was too lazy to change, and I decided tamp)

Polozhid povverh plywood 18 ku. I took a lot of screws. And he rammed.

After sex, he proceeded to the wall under the balcony window.
As naverlil bars. More prisverlil 2 longitudinal to stop under the sill. The lower the wall. Top to the bottom, because in the area of ​​the upper runs thick metal bar.

Realizing that I was on the wall insulation is not 100 utrombuyu, I went to 50. Went to change how vlioy. Povverh prisverlil insulation MDF panel.

When the panel came to the window sill, he scored vverhushku zapennil insulation and the cavity between the sill and the bar.

As the frozen foam (I uschla almost a week))))) cut off all foam and prisverlil top panel.

Divorced electricity (1 plug, 1 light, 1 switch)

Biking in the corridor finally got the hang of it and decided to end maintenance.

I cover antiseptic veneer. I chose a dark color, for better control.

I bought linoleum from the remains of a 50 percent discount. Originally I planned to take subtree, but 50% discount serious thing)

Rastel linoleum prisverlivayu plinth.

Total happened so

Bought and assembled metal shelving. 96 bolts. I zae ... Xia their twist.
And drunaya side.

All. I am waiting for peer critique.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting