Hero kotovtornika

Ominously cat no beast!

It happened in the middle of the session, on the night of June 16 before the hands did not reach to write, that's how it was. He walked the first hour has come Tuesday ... Works on preparation of "bombs" in physics have been successfully completed, the power, of course, was only a cigarette, a glass of beer (no longer accommodates) and transfer in horizontal position of the entire mass of the body. Evenly distributing the latest on the usual bed, I decided to turn off the split and sleep in complete harmony with nature.
 - Yes, of course, thought Mila favorite Kosa, I say, even the fresh air, get some on the balcony. Returning the body upright and your feet making reciprocating motion, I opened the balcony, released mow, which happily, immediately sat down at the open window.
Kosha smart, I have it in favor, he knew on whom a bet to do better than me, her favorite veal, no one chooses not to buy it. So that night, second floor, mosquito net but misses the cool night air, split-off, the body re-aligned with the horizon ...
The failure of the wonderful world of dreams was immediately overcome and the brain, showering me billions of neurons thanks, I merged with the surrounding fantastic scenery. As I later learned, by measuring the time continuum commonplace for hours, enjoying the magic brain extravaganza of colors and feelings did not last long, just an hour ...
All this idyll, harmony resting body and soul, it was rudely interrupted, crushed, trampled blows tocsin alarm ...
According to the story his beloved wife, like the feeling one experiences awakened by underground tremors, in common-an earthquake, she previously lived in earthquake-prone areas, many times they had a chance to experience for yourself.
Okay, kratenko described situevina, I think it is clear what and how ...
I, frankly, did not understand, who first reacted at the time, or the brain, or the hidden spring of danger ... my legs beat, that beat furiously, forepaws my favorite Kosa, hair on end, his eyes two flashes Hellfire, hiss, roar punctuated by battle, even raised the dead.
So abruptly severing the body from the bed, I jumped to the open balcony, why it is there, he still can not understand, apparently feeling Cauchy were magically given to me. Eyes are not yet awakened, but adapted to the darkness, instantly focused on the human silhouette, sticking to the window opening, the size of the window sash 750h1550 allowed him almost completely fit in it.
Shock? No shocks were not. Fear? No, I did not manage to really wake up, fingering later all sorts of feelings, I realized, the instinct of self-preservation, that's ancient sense, any benefits of modern civilization did not erase it be destroyed, and only with his last breath could leave the body of man or other creatures.
In my head, in a split second, flashed an incredible mass of scenarios, any RAM supercompost nervously smoking, the main idea of ​​that in the bedroom sleeping peacefully beloved wife, just blew the brain. In place of the instinct of self-preservation came incredible anger, the goal has been defined, destroy!
One leap overcome three meters of balcony space, being at the net, I saw another figure, takes on the visor balconies ... I am very guilty before those who have been following this night stutter to parents of children who fear woke up and cried described in the crib, even a flock pigeons nochuyuschaya near the cornice, has soared this inhuman roar issued me. This roar directed to stank of stale face the intruder, literally swept him from the balcony, followed by a second body, flying four meters, landing on the head of one another on the fifth point, both head over heels rolled away.
This movement speed I have not seen even in the Olympics, but it's okay, I have considered as sparkling heels, these freaks WERE IN SHLЁPKAH, yes, in the usual beach gum course fins would be more fun, but the balcony in this footwear -complicated. When the runners disappeared behind the corner of the house, I saw my mow, she stood next to me in this position, I do not forget, I swear, she was a real grin predator, blue sparks covered with wool, that is lovely to keep the defense of the apartments together with the owner, well, business ...
Kosha that night no longer slept, sat, ears pricked up at the door to the balcony, and so admit I was not sleeping, but gladly drank beer, I watched some passion on TV and went to sleep in the morning. Since Mila once pops up on the balcony, right up to the window to inspect the neighborhood, guard, there, and the dogs do not have to!
The worst part of this story is that in the morning had to wife still tell th bli-and-i-n, well, you imagine, but in the evening, the heroic defenders got Milan serving some heaped Sheba (ate a piece for decency and all) and I, a noble dinner, a generous helping of love and affection, but that's another story ...

Himself balcony

If we Cho white and fluffy

-Where Grandma?
-I For it!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting