Not much of the old

The child has a birthday coming up. As usual, I pick up a gift, along remembering all those nishtyaki that I wanted to have in his childhood. One thought for
another caught, then evolved and I remembered with what we lust after, as a small schoolboys, discussing movies. Yes, of course, television was almost all but his choice of programs on it more distressed, and the country already hard walked restructuring (I would even said- dogulivat). And I remembered the magic word
Video salon. That's right, with a capital letter. Coveted place access to American fighters, which are described more haves classmates.
Play the adventures that's such a cool robot with a gun, which is how this head-balls, and he jumps ... well, like no strength.
Thanks senior guys in the yard - was taken to a place of power. Scary to think - 1 ruble browsing!

RUBLE !!! On the ruble could buy 3 liters of milk on tap and another 16 cents on machines remained, but ... Hunting Forest captivity.
I do not remember how, but managed to persuade his mother (his father would not zhist would not give money for such garbage)
And so happened, we went to the session. The little room in our local recreation center, TV «SONY» and video recorder (can not remember which). The first film was called "Blue Thunder»

Everything I lost, I wanted more. Mom skazala- enough good behavior and I'm a little bit sad ... Not for long, though. Money is not just for me, it was necessary to save (yes, I have stopped playing "Battleship»)
save on purchased products, but I kopill. Video salon tightened. Then there was the movie "Cobra»

Then something cosmic (and do not remember)
Then Schwartz ... then we bought the local cinema 'brother, opened a currency exchange, put one-armed bandits and began to twist it that we saw in the video salons. Yes, I know- this era affected me only a party, but
it was enough, that would be to grab a piece of happiness. The Soviet Union is not even crackled and roared. The famous event had a little, but this piece of video clubs childhood I remember
and I fell in love with this part of my childhood. In memory has a collection of old movies on VHS with the "classic" Snuffles translations Volodarsky, Gorchakov and others.

Posted in [mergetime] 1380734540 [/ mergetime]
A bit messy, and terse, but Nakata something

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting