Few tolerastov of purebred Swedish women

The company was accused of racist manufacture of paints

The Swedish manufacturer of dyes used the term "flesh" to refer to shades of beige paint

Swedish schoolgirl has accused the company of the manufacturer of paints Universal Color and Chemicals racism for using the term "flesh color" in the designation of beige. Fourteen year old girl complained to the Ombudsman on equality of people, according to Local.
"Calling beige solid is absolutely wrong. Brown and black can be called corporal. Therefore, the use of the term to refer exclusively beige can be considered racist, "- said the teenager.

The girl's father said that the youngest child in the family brown skin. That is why his eldest daughter so angered by the fact that the company named corporal beige color. "It turned out that her sister's skin color" flesh "can not pick up the shade," - he said.

Relatives and classmates supported the protest tolerant schoolgirl. Universal Color and Chemicals does not yet commented on the accusations, the paint color "flesh" is still in the catalog of products produced by the company.

The Ombudsman for Equality in Sweden is a government agency whose main objective is the eradication of discrimination in society and the establishment of equality.

On Saturday, November 9, marks the International Day against fascism, racism and anti-Semitism. On the night of 9 November 10, 75 years ago in the Nazi crowd raspalennye hatred hunted Jews. About a thousand people were killed, more than 200 synagogues burned. In the history of the pogrom I went under the name "Kristallnacht».

Hence

On my own question: colleagues, says girl's father said that the youngest child in the family brown skin. Of course, I understand everything, genes where mutations, dirty commutator, a neighbor a little Swedish and all such garbage, lead to the fact that the pope one daughter is white, and the other niggaz get, but why here so let the whole world shout about it? ))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting