My collection

In view of the fact that the same PL ordered their logos on Zippo and I ordered her course, I decided to show what zazhYgalki and put here a small collection of 157 lighters. Putting on three areas: 1. Simple interesting lighters 2. Countries - lighters from different countries, it does not matter at what quality, but the main thing that was written on them where they are. 3. Of course Zippo ... trying to assemble a catalog of 2007 (still trying), but it gives people different lighters, so a bunch of other directories.
In general, then, is 68 photos

Start with simple interest lighters:
Cubes

2. Match

Oh no, they seem to multiply by budding

4. Various weapons

5. And of course ammunition

6. Household utensils (iron is actually halts person for 5 minutes)

7. Just fun lighters, and a bonus leg afftor

8. There is such a fun series lighters company Star (zip type) posters, that Turks are somehow so fun, though the Chinese firm

9. In light of the upcoming Olympics, a reminder of the Olympics 80

10. The old-school Soviet Lighter "Rocket", was unable to photograph larger ((

11. Pierre Cardin - 2 pcs.

12. Fake Zippo shot first

13. Fake Zippo second shot

The second part of the collection - lighters from different countries
By the number of lighters can be seen in any country of my friends go more often. Well, the quality of the lighter shows how the country relates to the tourist trade. Immediately say, that most of my friends bought lighters and brought me a gift. For as the old local saying: "To become my enemy - forget to bring me a cigarette lighter from abroad !!!» ©
14. Turkey, where do without it something

15. There is an island somewhere in the Indian Ocean

16. Our also finally started to make souvenir lighters

17. This lighter I really like, but a nice touch (and well-lit)

18. More Russian, kills an interesting difference in the lighter, dedicated to 40-th anniversary of Mirny diamond factory (Yakutia)

19. It is larger

20. There is such a great place in the world ... a great place ... and do not care what is in the city ... and the place is - plant firm Guinness in Ireland

21. Guess the city and country for photos as they say

22. China

23. Riga, who remembers the Soviet lighter this brand? In general Riga (left) today (right) yesterday

24. The larger engraving

25. It is not strange, in this country, only one lighter, with those I have already 3

26. Thailand, it is interesting that they did not produce lighters and release train leather covers to disposable lighters from the skin of different animals (snake here), there is still a crocodile and even some lizards

27. Various island. Lighter Malta simply gorgeous, and the rest of the island ... so

28. Japan, it is better to take a picture I could not, it's all shiny, strange lighter unusual shape

29. Germany

30. Spain

31. Prague (ha ha, but seriously)

32. Since this website as I understand it has something to Belarus (or Belarus, just do not know how), I have here such a lighter, way too firm Star

33. It is on the other side

34. Croatia, Budapest and San Marino (yes I know that Budapest is not a country)

35. Strasbourg

36. Interesting lighter, meaning that when they are open, they are flashing in different beautiful colors - Bulgaria and Australia

37. The City of Vienna

38. Rome (very damn expensive and snobbish)

39. Well, the cheapest lighter in my collection - United Arab Emirates

The third part of the collection - the company directly lighters Zippo

40. Just Zippo different colors

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting