Fashion still-life Bela Borsodi

Bright, creative, very famous in the world of fashion photographer Bela Borsodi never ceases to amaze with their creative ideas. In a world where seemingly invented everything, Bela constantly finds new forms.

V MAGAZINE, collection BLUE JEANS

All of her work deserve special attention.

Annabelle for Prada

BLOOMINGDALES, SPRING 2008

Chanel bags

DOCUMENT, collection UNCONSCIOUS AFFAIR

ELLE ITALYA, collection of LTO PROFILO

Bela was born and lives in Vienna, so the majority of its installations advertised in European publications. It is a pity, because with such a convoluted supply, it would be very quoted worldwide.

FRaULEIN collection 2HANDTUCH

GALERIES, collection LAFAYETTE FW 2008-2009

GLAMOUR ITALY, collection CRAZY ART

GLAMOUR ITALY, collection CRAZY ART

Passe de magica

SELFRIDGES & CO

Bela surprisingly gracefully combines dynamic, demonstrative sexuality and aesthetics of advertising composition. Her work is impressive, but completely devoid of any vulgarity.

TATLER, collection SEPARATION

TATLER, for THE EXPANDABLES

TATLER, for THE EXPANDABLES

Bright colors, shades running, always unique ideas and verified geometry "still lifes" of the fashion collections of objects - all distinctive features of the compositions of Bela. It is unlikely that it can be with someone confused.

THE POWER AND THE GLORYSWALLOW

THE POWER AND THE GLORYSWALLOW

V Magazine

Vogue Russia, Collection Mikimoto

W MAGAZINE, a collection of anti-aging hair

Bela was born in 1966, studied graphic design and fine arts, in 1992 moved to New York, and in 1999 focused on making pictures, still lifes, and this is its main work and hobby at the same time.

WAD MAGAZINE, the idea of ​​"Alphabet»

WAD MAGAZINE, the idea of ​​"Alphabet»

SZ MAGAZINE, for the company 12KATZEN

SZ MAGAZINE, for the company 12KATZEN

Bela published in famous magazines: Elle, Glamour, Vogue, Esquire, New York Times and another couple dozen European reputable journals. Her regular customers are Hermes, Bloomingdales, Swarovski, Puma, Uniqlo, Nike, Rocawear and many other well-known brands.

Wall Street Journal

YALOOK.COM, facial fashion

I want to challenge things. Like I distort perception, and I always try to understand the world around us. It is necessary to have a very sharp mind to predict what the result of my work exactly like people. If I'm working on a project, I always offer a lot of options, and leave only one that can really touch the heart strings.

TATLER, collection PERSONA

Many more ideas can be seen on the website of Bela belaborsodi.com.

Tags

See also

New and interesting