Eva Schuster and its original advertising photo shoot jewelry

German designer, manufacturer jewelry Eve Schuster decided to draw attention to their jewelry collection non-standard way. It is used as basic models sporting black guys.

Collection of jewelry 2010

I know the basic laws of advertising. And use all the possibilities at once. What attracts attention? Easy erotic overtones? Sure. The magic of dark skin. Beautiful figure. Tattoos. The exposed areas of the body. Atypical approach model - a man! It is immediately eye-stopper.

The first samples were similar to those made in 2008. Then the picture is not shown to the public either bright or interesting. Society was sated similar ideas.

Ring jewelry collection in 2008

Therefore, in the following Pictures of the women were already present, but with men.

As a result, the product immediately attracted the attention of Eve, and not only in Germany. Although her work is absolutely normal: simple wiring, Lariat, dense rings and beaded knitting Boucicaut in the form of beads of beads. However, there are a lot of jewelry.

Ring 2008

Beads 2008

Necklace 2008

Everything is just so much of it is willing to pay. I know I can position their work is expensive. And I do it because I can.

Harness-lariat 2008

Tags

See also

New and interesting